Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Somewhat left wing: 65-35"

Comment

Bull crap test. It shows me solidly right wing. 75/25.

Comment

Originally posted by myboynoah View Post
        Weird. Again somewhat rightwing 65%-35%.
        Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

50/50 Solidly right in the middle of the gray, kind of like my participation at church.

Comment

Originally posted by mtnbiker View Post
            This reminds me of the 'We will be great friends if you answer this correctly' questionnaire that you used to post in the Ellis Island when new people introduced themselves. I guess that kind of highlights the fact that we don't get a lot of new intros around here.
            Yeah, I stopped doing those after the last 3 or 4 went unanswered. Part of the fun was in seeing how people would respond to a WTF question.

Originally posted by byu71 View Post
            Where've you been, man?
            "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

You're not?

Comment

Originally posted by wuapinmon View Post
                Yeah, I stopped doing those after the last 3 or 4 went unanswered. Part of the fun was in seeing how people would respond to a WTF question.

Where've you been, man?
                Since that jackass Trump got elected I have been real busy. I do read the site consistently though.

Comment

Originally posted by wuapinmon View Post

Where've you been, man?
                  Since that jackass Trump got elected I have been real busy. I do read the site consistently though.

Would someone delete the double post. I tried

w
                  Last edited by byu71; 02-13-2018, 01:37 PM. Reason: double post

Comment

Originally posted by mtnbiker View Post
                    This reminds me of the 'We will be great friends if you answer this correctly' questionnaire that you used to post in the Ellis Island when new people introduced themselves. I guess that kind of highlights the fact that we don't get a lot of new intros around here.
                    He said something like he was going to wait to see if I stick around or not. It's really the only reason I stay here. As soon as he asks me a question I'll probably call it quits.

Comment

Would someone delete the double post. I tried

w
                      You haven't been posting enough lately. I am going to keep the dupe.
                      "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                      "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                      "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                        You haven't been posting enough lately. I am going to keep the dupe.
                        That isn't it. You enjoy me looking senile.

Comment

Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
                          55-45 left.
                          A man who views the world the same at fifty as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life. - Mohammad Ali

Comment

Also left-leaning centrist 55-45, which is what I expected

Comment

Working...
                            X