Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
    Cheater.
    Like I said there were some really close answers. So I took it again and choose the other possibility

I still like classical music more than country (unless the classical music was written after 1950 -ugh!!!!) - that wasn't close
    Last edited by happyone; 02-12-2018, 08:22 PM.

I may be small, but I'm slow.

A veteran - whether active duty, retired, or national guard or reserve is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to, "The United States of America ", for an amount of "up to and including my life - it's an honor."

Comment

Originally posted by YOhio View Post
      Let’s keep these updates coming! Super interesting! But afterward it’s time to leave your street where only people with business in your neighborhood will travel and follow your dreams while eating an arugula salad and giving back to your community!
      no to arugula! and yes to only people with business on my street

I may be small, but I'm slow.

A veteran - whether active duty, retired, or national guard or reserve is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to, "The United States of America ", for an amount of "up to and including my life - it's an honor."

Comment

Somewhat rightwing 65%-35%!!!

So where's the link to the Disney princess test?
        Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

Right-leaning centrist (45-55)

The one that had me teetering was "what's most important to teach your kids" or something like that.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
          "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
          - Goatnapper'96

Comment

Originally posted by YOhio View Post
            Let’s keep these updates coming! Super interesting! But afterward it’s time to leave your street where only people with business in your neighborhood will travel and follow your dreams while eating an monkey meat arugula salad and giving back to your community!
            FIFY
            You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
            Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
            You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

Comment

65% right wing. Still nevertrump.

Comment

Originally posted by Omaha 680 View Post
                65% right wing. Still nevertrump.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

This is total nonsense. I got:

The Left 80% | 20% The Right

I've heard plenty of psychologists say there is a correlation between being open to new experiences and being liberal and structure/authority to being conservative. I assume that is what this is getting at. But I don't think anyone would accuse me of being progressive. I am almost always lumped in with republicans by coworkers. I am pro free market, pro limited government, pro property rights, pro 2nd amendment, and pro self reliance. Being open to new experiences doesn't make me a progressive (although it certainly doesn't make me a conservative).

Comment

50/50. About what i would expect.
                    I'm like LeBron James.
                    -mpfunk

Comment

Originally posted by USUC View Post
                      This is total nonsense. I got:

The Left 80% | 20% The Right

I've heard plenty of psychologists say there is a correlation between being open to new experiences and being liberal and structure/authority to being conservative. I assume that is what this is getting at. But I don't think anyone would accuse me of being progressive. I am almost always lumped in with republicans by coworkers. I am pro free market, pro limited government, pro property rights, pro 2nd amendment, and pro self reliance. Being open to new experiences doesn't make me a progressive (although it certainly doesn't make me a conservative).
                      Whatever, commie.
                      "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                      "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                      "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Left-leaning centrist, 55-45
                        I wanna take it again; I know I can do better!
                        "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
                        "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
                        - SeattleUte

Comment

Somewhat right-wing, 65-35.

Some of those questions are dumb. Read a book about sports or music? Both are awesome, why do I have to choose?

Comment

55-45 left.
                            Get confident, stupid
                            -landpoke

Comment

I am a very liberal libertarian:

Lefty.jpg

Monkey with purple carrots sounds good to me!
                              "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                              "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                              "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                              GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by CardiacCoug View Post
                                Somewhat right-wing, 65-35.

Some of those questions are dumb. Read a book about sports or music? Both are awesome, why do I have to choose?

Welcome to the team!

Comment

Working...
                                X