2018 PyeongChang Winter Olympics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Commando View Post
    That Men's Halfpipe final was one of the most exciting Olympic moments in memory. Fantastic moment.
    It was great to watch. There was no way White was not going to win with that last run. It was inevitable.

Even the qualifying runs were awesome.
    "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
    "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
    - SeattleUte

Comment

Originally posted by Northwestcoug View Post
      It was great to watch. There was no way White was not going to win with that last run. It was inevitable.

Even the qualifying runs were awesome.
      How old was that Japanese dude that came in second? He is tiny!
      Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by falafel View Post
        17 I think. 5'5"
        "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
        "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
        "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
          17 I think. 5'5"
          i thought they said he was 5'2" an entire foot shorter than the dude from Australia
          Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

Originally posted by falafel View Post
            Hirano? He is 19. 5'3" and 100 lbs.!
            "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
            "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
            - SeattleUte

Comment

Originally posted by Northwestcoug View Post
              Hirano? He is 19. 5'3" and 100 lbs.!
              "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
              "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
              "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

I had no idea they drug tested curlers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

lol

And he's not Russian. He's an Athlete of Russia. There's a difference.
                  Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

Originally posted by myboynoah View Post
                    lol

And he's not Russian. He's an Athlete of Russia. There's a difference.
                    Why would you need to drug for curling? Did somebody spike his beer or vodka?
                    "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

Comment

This cracked me up. Greatest half pipe ski run in history!

Comment

That was great. Awesome how she came in backwards.
                        Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

The announcer was hilarious. It sounded like he couldn't believe he had to call that run but was doing it because that's what the job called for.

"Trying to show the judges that she can ski this half-pipe clean..."
                          "Trying to show that the she has a little style at the bottom..."

And the Hungarians said they didn't know how bad she was until she got to the Olympics. LOL

Comment

Hilarious. She is now an Olympic athlete. Mission accomplished!
                            - SeattleUte

Comment

That's what the Olympics are all about! Being polite to people who don't deserve it!

I think the big downside to this is if she's a total A-hole in her regular life and goes on to brag on future chairlifts to captive audiences that she is an Olympic skier.
                              "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

Real nice work by UnderArmor with the long-track speed skating unis. Very flattering.

Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

Working...
                                X