No announcement yet.

2018 PyeongChang Winter Olympics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If there is ever an olympic event in synchronized anything for the 500+ team, the NoKors will win Gold, Silver and Bronze.

As Kim Jong Un's sister gets more and more media, I fear for her life.

Comment

Originally posted by Katy Lied View Post
      If there is ever an olympic event in synchronized anything for the 500+ team, the NoKors will win Gold, Silver and Bronze.

Utah State student section gets silver.

Comment

Originally posted by Katy Lied View Post

I hope you’re right. Earth needs fewer members of that family. Ideally none.

Comment

Seriously creepy stuff with the uniformed fans sitting in tight formation, perfectly synchronized, robotically cheering for hours straight. Cracks me up that the NK leaders would think that reflects well on their nation.

Comment

Originally posted by jay santos View Post
            Utah State student section gets silver.

Comment

Anyone know why Macedonia came in so late in the opening ceremonies? They were supposed to come in near the start according to this page: https://qz.com/1192437/this-is-the-o...ning-ceremony/

But NBC showed them coming in with the p'yop's IIRC? Did NBC just show them later than they actually came in? Or did they actually come in out of order?

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Comment

‘A human connection’: When a U.S. luger was struggling, a Russian offered his sled

How often does a luger offer up his most important piece of equipment? “Never,” Mazdzer said. It’d be like a NASCAR driver lending out his car or a sprinter passing along his lucky running shoes.

“It’s like, ‘This is your competitive advantage; this is everything. Are you sure?’ ” Mazdzer recalled. “And in some broken language of smiles and handshakes and high-fives, it’s like, ‘Yeah, just do it.’ ”
                How touching, rivals casting off cultural and national animosities to embrace the essence of sport: let's give everyone the best chance to win.

NOT!

The track in Sigulda, Latvia, is considered highly technical. Mazdzer quickly learned he was too big for the unfamiliar sled and couldn’t control it the way he’d like.
                It's pretty clear to me that the Russians, once again, were trying to sabotage America.

RUSSIA
                Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

Originally posted by myboynoah View Post
                  ‘A human connection’: When a U.S. luger was struggling, a Russian offered his sled

How touching, rivals casting off cultural and national animosities to embrace the essence of sport: let's give everyone the best chance to win.

NOT!

It's pretty clear to me that the Russians, once again, were trying to sabotage America.

RUSSIA
                  Whoa. I am going to hold off judgement until Walter and Uncle Ted have a chance to weigh in.
                  "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                  "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                  "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                    Whoa. I am going to hold off judgement until Walter and Uncle Ted have a chance to weigh in.
                    I can see it now. Uncle Ted posts a picture of Hillary expectorating with some comment about her hocking a lugey in Russia.

Comment

Whoa - we're talking Russian conspiracy and you're leaving out Frank? Not cool.

Comment

Originally posted by Eddie View Post
                        Whoa - we're talking Russian conspiracy and you're leaving out Frank? Not cool.
                        We already have an accusation of conspiracy. Try to keep up.
                        "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                        "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.

Comment

We already have an accusation of conspiracy. Try to keep up.
                          Ha! OK. You got me there.

Comment

No one gives a shit about the Winter Olympics.
                            You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
                            Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
                            You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

Comment

Originally posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
                              Knock it off.

hamiltons_121417_800x500.jpg
                              "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
                              "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
                              - SeattleUte

Comment

Originally posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
                                You take your non-Juche spirit and GTFO!

Comment

Working...
                                X