2018 nfl season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
    If they lose to the Dolphins, I think McCarthy might get canned.
    I think he makes it through the year no matter what happens against the Dolphins - if the Pack does NOT make the playoffs, he just might be gone.

I may be small, but I'm slow.

A veteran - whether active duty, retired, or national guard or reserve is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to, "The United States of America ", for an amount of "up to and including my life - it's an honor."

Comment

• Word on the street is Le'Veon Bell won't report by Tuesday. To leave $16 million on the table is just crazy to me. I'm sure he knows what he's doing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bo Diddley View Post
        Word on the street is Le'Veon Bell won't report by Tuesday. To leave $16 million on the table is just crazy to me. I'm sure he knows what he's doing.
        Don't be so sure.
        "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
        - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• Originally posted by happyone View Post
          I think he makes it through the year no matter what happens against the Dolphins - if the Pack does NOT make the playoffs, he just might be gone.
          Some pretty awful decisions by McCarthy down the stretch tonight. Not challenging that Lockett catch was egregious, as was not understanding that your D hasn’t been able to stop the run and that only 1 timeout means that last drive is 4 down territory all the way.
          Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

• Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
            Some pretty awful decisions by McCarthy down the stretch tonight. Not challenging that Lockett catch was egregious, as was not understanding that your D hasn’t been able to stop the run and that only 1 timeout means that last drive is 4 down territory all the way.
            Yep that was terrible.

You have Aaron F’in Rodgers, 4 minutes left and one timeout and you punt on 4th and 2? Dude deserves to be fired.

Comment

• Originally posted by CardiacCoug View Post
              Yep that was terrible.

You have Aaron F’in Rodgers, 4 minutes left and one timeout and you punt on 4th and 2? Dude deserves to be fired.
              to say i'm preaching to the choir in response to cardiac,would be an understatement, but every year, week to week, i'm shocked at what pussies head coaches are on 4th and short in the opponent's territory.
              I'm like LeBron James.
              -mpfunk

Comment

• Browns want to interview Condoleezza Rice for head-coaching job

Browns general manager John Dorsey said last week that he was open to hiring a woman as Cleveland's next head coach, and one prominent name is on the team's wish list to interview.

The Browns would like to interview former Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice for their head-coaching job, a league source tells ESPN.

If the Browns follow through on it, Rice would become the first woman to interview for an NFL head-coaching job.
                [...]
                http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/2...d-coaching-job

And maybe Dick Chaney could be offensive coordinator!
                "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• The QB for the Redskins 33 years from now should maybe take a sick day.
                  "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                  GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post

The QB for the Redskins 33 years from now should maybe take a sick day.
                    Alex Smith is still playing?....err, I mean he was still playing?
                    "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• Originally posted by Moliere View Post
                      Alex Smith is still playing?....err, I mean he was still playing?
                      Not any more. Washington Needs A Quarterback. I know a guy! (Don't feel bad for Alex... he has a $71 million injury guarantee in his contract.)

I guess Colt McCoy will be starting against the Cowboys on Thanksgiving. The Cowboys now have a good chance of becoming the top of the worst division in the NFL.

Maybe if Jason Garrett can get the cowboys to the playoffs he will save his coaching job for another year.
                      GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• i'd like to see mccoy get an opportunity. feel like he might be a pleasant surprise.
                        I'm like LeBron James.
                        -mpfunk

Comment

• Originally posted by smokymountainrain View Post
                          i'd like to see mccoy get an opportunity. feel like he might be a pleasant surprise.
                          He has had his opportunities. He sucks.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigPiney View Post
                            He has had his opportunities. He sucks.
                            he started 4 games for Washington in 2014 and had a passer rating of 96. would have put him 7th in the league that year.

that was really his only opportunity in the last 6 years and outside of cleveland. and he was very good yesterday in attempting to clean up for the ute.

skins should let him finish out the season as the starter. if he sucks, you replace him going forward.
                            I'm like LeBron James.
                            -mpfunk

Comment

• I hope someone with the league is busy calculating the penalty to impose on the Rams front office for buying these uniforms. Ouch.

Comment

• Originally posted by Babs View Post
                                I hope someone with the league is busy calculating the penalty to impose on the Rams front office for buying these uniforms. Ouch.
                                kids love the color rush schemes. You're just a fuddy duddy.
                                Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

Working...
                                X