Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: 2018 nfl season

Quote Originally Posted by PaloAltoCougar View Post
    This morning’s SF Chronicle has a story about Cal and how it has sent more QBs to the Super Bowl (5) than has any other university. Only eleven schools have sent more than one (Bama, ND, and Purdue have sent three; BC, BYU, Delaware (!), Maryland, Stanford, UCLA, and Washington St. have sent two each). Despite having sent half as many QBs to the Super Bowl, BYU’s QBs have twice as many SB wins as Cal’s, however. [No link yet to the story...]
    I do miss the golden years of BYU Football.

Hey, it's better than the Stetson ad campaign!

Quote Originally Posted by PaloAltoCougar View Post
    This morningís SF Chronicle has a story about Cal and how it has sent more QBs to the Super Bowl (5) than has any other university. Only eleven schools have sent more than one (Bama, ND, and Purdue have sent three; BC, BYU, Delaware (!), Maryland, Stanford, UCLA, and Washington St. have sent two each). Despite having sent half as many QBs to the Super Bowl, BYUís QBs have twice as many SB wins as Calís, however. [No link yet to the story...]
    Is it QBs or starting QBs? Because McMahon and Young both won as starters, but the guy who preceded them also made it with the raiders in 1980 and 1983 (Marc Wilson).

The Packers look to sign 4 first week free agents - my, oh, my - the times they are a changin

OLB Za'Darius Smith
    FS Adrian Amos
    OLB Preston Smith
    OG Billy Turner

They released OLB Nick Perry after 7 injury plagued seasons
    Last edited by happyone; 03-12-2019 at 08:08 PM.

I may be small, but I'm slow.

A veteran - whether active duty, retired, or national guard or reserve is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to, "The United States of America ", for an amount of "up to and including my life - it's an honor."