2018 nfl season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KVN is having a great game.
    "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
    "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
    - SeattleUte

Comment

• Originally posted by Northwestcoug View Post
      Wasn’t expecting this outcome. Mahomes looks very nervous.
      Not so nervous any more.
      "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
      "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
      - SeattleUte

Comment

• Originally posted by Northwestcoug View Post
        KVN is having a great game.
        Yeah he is... I am torn between cheering for KVN and Andy Reed and his team.
        "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
        "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
        "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
        GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• lol edelman you dummy. even if he didn’t touch it, wtf man.
          Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
            lol edelman you dummy. even if he didn’t touch it, wtf man.
            LOL... they should just give it to KC for that dumb move.
            "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
            GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• and edelman shits the bed to sorensens benefit. karma.
                Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
                  and edelman shits the bed to sorensens benefit. karma.
                  Edelman for MVP... if KC wins this.
                  GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• 2:03 feels like a lot of time for NE against this porous KC defense.
                    "What are you prepared to do?" - Jimmy Malone

"What choice?" - Abe Petrovsky

Comment

• Damn, scored too quickly. Three timeouts and maybe the 2 minute warning for Brady.
                      Part of it is based on academic grounds. Among major conferences, the Pac-10 is the best academically, largely because of Stanford, Cal and UCLA. “Colorado is on a par with Oregon,” he said. “Utah isn’t even in the picture.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Joe Public View Post
                        2:03 feels like a lot of time for NE against this porous KC defense.
                        Is there any question what's going to happen?
                        Part of it is based on academic grounds. Among major conferences, the Pac-10 is the best academically, largely because of Stanford, Cal and UCLA. “Colorado is on a par with Oregon,” he said. “Utah isn’t even in the picture.”

Comment

• That needs to be incomplete.

Comment

• Lol, still time for a field goal for KC.

Comment

• What a game.

I hate Brady and Belichick. Even having one of my all time faves in KVN on the team I still want them to lose.

Comment

• I like a fake on 2nd down.

Comment

Working...
                                X