2018 nfl season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2018 nfl season

starts off with a bang, as the colts get cucked by bob kraft!
    Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

LOL at the Colts.

Maybe McDaniels thought long and hard what happened last time he took a HC position.

Or did Kraft promise McDaniels Belichick's job???
    "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
    "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
    - SeattleUte

Comment

or luck is having his arm amputated from the shoulder down

Comment

Originally posted by Northwestcoug View Post
        LOL at the Colts.

Maybe McDaniels thought long and hard what happened last time he took a HC position.

Or did Kraft promise McDaniels Belichick's job???
        the latter.
        I'm like LeBron James.
        -mpfunk

Comment

If I'm Indy, you've got to make a bit of a splash. You can't settle.

If it were me, I'd have one name at the top of my list: Jim Harbaugh.

Played QB for the Colts and let them to the AFC Championship game. Coached Andrew Luck at Stanford. Sure, he's an asshole and may only have a 3-5 year shelf life. But unless you know Andrew Luck is toast, do what you can to make the most of his career.

Yes, his Michigan tenure hasn't been as good as you'd have hoped it would've been. But I think that'd be a splash hire enough to take away the sting from losing McDaniel.

Comment

Originally posted by Sizzle View Post
            If I'm Indy, you've got to make a bit of a splash. You can't settle.

If it were me, I'd have one name at the top of my list: Jim Harbaugh.

Played QB for the Colts and let them to the AFC Championship game. Coached Andrew Luck at Stanford. Sure, he's an asshole and may only have a 3-5 year shelf life. But unless you know Andrew Luck is toast, do what you can to make the most of his career.

Yes, his Michigan tenure hasn't been as good as you'd have hoped it would've been. But I think that'd be a splash hire enough to take away the sting from losing McDaniel.
            You'd have to think that Frank Reich is on their short list as well if you're looking for an offensive minded guy. Not nearly as big a splash, obviously.
            "They're good. They've always been good" - David Shaw.

Well, because he thought it was good sport. Because some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.

Comment

As expected, the NFL changed the catch rule. A catch requires:

1. Control of the ball.
              2. Two feet down or another body part.
              3. A football move such as:
              -A third step;
              -Reaching/extending for the line-to-gain;
              -Or the ability to perform such an act.

Also, the helmet hit rule is expanded to prohibit leading with the crown of the helmet against any players.

Comment

Originally posted by Bo Diddley View Post
                As expected, the NFL changed the catch rule. A catch requires:

1. Control of the ball.
                2. Two feet down or another body part.
                3. A football move such as:
                -A third step;
                -Reaching/extending for the line-to-gain;
                -Or the ability to perform such an act.

Also, the helmet hit rule is expanded to prohibit leading with the crown of the helmet against any players.
                It has been expanded to "using your helmet as a weapon". It isn't leading with the crown anymore, it is leading with any part of the helmet. It applies to offense and defense now, including receiver, running back and OL/DL. (Positions that traditionally have been excluded from enforcement)

15 yards and possible ejection with fines to be dispensed the next day.

Comment

Tony Sparano looks like an impending heart attack from a mile away.

Kind of crazy that in 2018 with all the technology we have and his “VIP” status that a hospital would release him to go home and die without a correct diagnosis. This will definitely be a multi-million dollar settlement.

http://m.startribune.com/vikings-ass...ies/488833451/

Comment

Originally posted by CardiacCoug View Post
                    Tony Sparano looks like an impending heart attack from a mile away.

Kind of crazy that in 2018 with all the technology we have and his “VIP” status that a hospital would release him to go home and die without a correct diagnosis. This will definitely be a multi-million dollar settlement.

http://m.startribune.com/vikings-ass...ies/488833451/
                    You think it was an undiagnosed DVT/PE? I have two of those cases right now. Tough cases (and often made tougher by the hospital and/or doctor’s poor documentation) but winnable if you work them up properly.
                    Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
                      You think it was an undiagnosed DVT/PE? I have two of those cases right now. Tough cases (and often made tougher by the hospital and/or doctor’s poor documentation) but winnable if you work them up properly.
                      Could be PE but my bet is that he had severe coronary artery disease and they didn’t do a stress test or misinterpreted a stress test.

Comment

oh man so happy we’re back

Comment

Eagles fans are already booing their own team and Super Bowl MVP.

Comment

Originally posted by CardiacCoug View Post
                            Eagles fans are already booing their own team and Super Bowl MVP.
                            Don’t tell bronco.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

Apparently without Fireball in his life Steve Sarkisian really sucks as a football coach. I'm not sure how he still even has a job at this point.
                              As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
                              --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

Working...
                              X