2018 nfl season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Flystripper View Post
    As it relates to the injury, at least it was his arm and not his leg. He can come back from that and be as good as new....just not this year. Its too bad he got derailed just as he was getting started. Mostert has looked like one of the real bright spots for the 49ers in his limited action thus far. .
    He looked really fast out there. Was doing great.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigPiney View Post
      the raiders are awesomely bad.

That injury to Mostert was bad too. Like napoleon kaufman bad.

Spoiler for don't watch if you are squeamish:
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=28&v=FCnJT9MOILg
      I described it as Napoleon Kaufman, but to his arm not his leg last night. You could tell it was bad the way the players on both teams reacted to it.

Comment

He looked really fast out there. Was doing great.
        Also, top notch TD celebration IMO.

Comment

the raiders are awesomely bad.

That injury to Mostert was bad too. Like napoleon kaufman bad.

Spoiler for don't watch if you are squeamish:
          https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=28&v=FCnJT9MOILg
          Originally posted by creekster View Post
          That was pretty. TBH not as bad as Kaufman or Theisman. But plenty bad.
          Originally posted by Sizzle View Post
          I described it as Napoleon Kaufman, but to his arm not his leg last night. You could tell it was bad the way the players on both teams reacted to it.
          Wait a minute. We have been saying Kaufman, but I was thinking McCallum. Right? Did Kaufman have a gruesome injury too?
          PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

• Originally posted by creekster View Post
            Wait a minute. We have been saying Kaufman, but I was thinking McCallum. Right? Did Kaufman have a gruesome injury too?
            it's the one out of navy, not uw. i think that's mccallum
            I'm like LeBron James.
            -mpfunk

Comment

• Originally posted by smokymountainrain View Post
              it's the one out of navy, not uw. i think that's mccallum
              Yes, McCallum is the navy guy and his career ended on that play. I still think Theisman's injury is up there, however.
              PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

Yes, McCallum is the navy guy and his career ended on that play. I still think Theisman's injury is up there, however.
                Theisman's will always be more memorable for me because i was watching live that night. i only ever saw replays of mccallum as i was doing my mission trip at the time.
                I'm like LeBron James.
                -mpfunk

Comment

Theisman's will always be more memorable for me because i was watching live that night. i only ever saw replays of mccallum as i was doing my mission trip at the time.
                  I remember watching it live and there were lots of replays. It was bad. Creekster is right, it was mccallum not kaufman.

Comment

I remember watching it live and there were lots of replays. It was bad. Creekster is right, it was mccallum not kaufman.
                    crazy that both happened on MNF.
                    I'm like LeBron James.
                    -mpfunk

Comment

crazy that both happened on MNF.
                      ed mccaffrey too
                      Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

I remember watching the McCallum game live, they showed the replay before they realized fully what happened. I saw what happened at the same moment as the guys in the booth. It was the worst I've ever seen, his leg was bent at a 90 degree angle the wrong way at the knee. It was the same game where Jerry Rice broke the career TD record.

They've gotten better at stopping the replays of the injury after they figure out what happened. I vividly recall the Tim Krumrie injury from the Super Bowl and how they seemed to show it several times and in extreme slow motion. I went to the Youtube clip -- and sure enough they show it five times on replay and they even circle his leg at the exact time it breaks, lol.
                        Part of it is based on academic grounds. Among major conferences, the Pac-10 is the best academically, largely because of Stanford, Cal and UCLA. “Colorado is on a par with Oregon,” he said. “Utah isn’t even in the picture.”

Comment

• the saints are really good.
                          Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• The Packers cut Jermaine Whitehead. He was supposed to replace HHCD. It seems his Personal foul against the Pats was unforgivable

This is most churning of the roster I've seen in yrs!

I may be small, but I'm slow.

A veteran - whether active duty, retired, or national guard or reserve is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to, "The United States of America ", for an amount of "up to and including my life - it's an honor."

Comment

• Originally posted by happyone View Post
                              The Packers cut Jermaine Whitehead. He was supposed to replace HHCD. It seems his Personal foul against the Pats was unforgivable

This is most churning of the roster I've seen in yrs!
                              If they lose to the Dolphins, I think McCarthy might get canned.
                              Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

• Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
                                If they lose to the Dolphins, I think McCarthy might get canned.
                                yep. apparently, in addition to the losing, he and Rodgers aren't seeing eye to eye. not good for MM
                                I'm like LeBron James.
                                -mpfunk

Comment

Working...
                                X