2018 nfl season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by smokymountainrain View Post
    iirc, we have some 49er fans on here.. seems strange to me that they seem to be content to go to battle with that kid out of Iowa (just drew a blank on the name). since i said that, he will probably kill it vs GB tonight, but man, not sure that's a guy you want to trust over 13-14 games or whatever it will amount to by season's end.
    I hope not GB needs the win going into the toughest part of their schedule

I may be small, but I'm slow.

A veteran - whether active duty, retired, or national guard or reserve is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to, "The United States of America ", for an amount of "up to and including my life - it's an honor."

Comment

that was a lot closer than it should have been. the GB defense is very schizophrenic!

A veteran - whether active duty, retired, or national guard or reserve is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to, "The United States of America ", for an amount of "up to and including my life - it's an honor."

Comment

Originally posted by happyone View Post
        that was a lot closer than it should have been. the GB defense is very schizophrenic!
        Yep and sure enough, Beathard played about as well as anybody could have expected.
        I'm like LeBron James.
        -mpfunk

Comment

how do you score 45 points with only 300 yards of total offense? you force 5 turnovers from the opposing rookie qb. ouch.

was thinking keenum must've finally had a good game- yeah, not so much. also poor devontae booker- those rookie rbs are pretty special- they have their thunder and lightning and that doesn't leave much room for booker.
          I'm like LeBron James.
          -mpfunk

Comment

keenum is trash
            Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

Van Noy just had a sweet return TD after a blocked punt.
              "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
              "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
              - SeattleUte

Comment

someone needs to be guillotined for lar unis
                Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

Zeke Elliott cracking me up in postgame interview. “Yeah, um, we just didn’t play good.”

Comment

Wow, the Packers trade two starters for draft picks

https://www.packers.com/news/packers...-ty-montgomery

Their starting free safety and their do everything back (when he's healthy)
                    OK, 1 and half starters

I can't remember the last time they did that during the season

Comment

OK, 1 and half starters

Apparently, Montgomery was not happy about being pulled from the last game, throwing some kind of fit on the sidelines. Then, instead of downing the last kickoff as instructed, he ran it out and fumbled. At least that's what I remember from the radio commentary.
                      "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                      - Goatnapper'96

Comment

that's what I've heard also.

Comment

OK, 1 and half starters

Montgomery has been the 3rd string back since Aaron Jones returned in week 3. He had 2 carries last week. 26 total on the season. To get even a 7th for him is decent.
                          *Banned*

Comment

wonder what the story is with HHCD. Assumed they were happy with him.
                            I'm like LeBron James.
                            -mpfunk

Comment

Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
                              Montgomery has been the 3rd string back since Aaron Jones returned in week 3. He had 2 carries last week. 26 total on the season. To get even a 7th for him is decent.
                              He was getting cut if they didn't trade him, so yeah, I'll take a 7th over nothing.

Comment

Montgomery taking the ball out of the endzone with a few seconds before the two minute warning was monumentally stupid -- and that was before he then proceeded to fumble the ball. Not surprisingly, he was told not to take the ball out of the end zone before the Rams kicked off.
                                Part of it is based on academic grounds. Among major conferences, the Pac-10 is the best academically, largely because of Stanford, Cal and UCLA. “Colorado is on a par with Oregon,” he said. “Utah isn’t even in the picture.”

Comment

Working...
                                X