2018 nfl season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Babs View Post
    Sanchez reminding everyone why he’s not a starting QB.
    except he is a starting qb babes
    Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• Wow. What an incredible ending in Miami. That missed field goal cost the Pats.
      "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
      "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
      - SeattleUte

Comment

• Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
        except he is a starting qb babes
        Only because his two predecessors went down with brutal injuries. He was probably the only qb in the country willing to take a snap behind that line.

Comment

• Originally posted by Babs View Post
          Sanchez reminding everyone why he’s not a starting QB.
          hilarious the redskins thought he could be.
          I'm like LeBron James.
          -mpfunk

Comment

• The Broncos were so dumb tonight.

4th and 1 from the 6 yard line, down 17-13, 5 minutes left, and you kick a FG?!

It’s just mathematically wrong! You go from 55% chance to win the game to 20% chance to win the game by kicking that FG — any coach who does that should be immediately fired.

Comment

• Originally posted by CardiacCoug View Post
              The Broncos were so dumb tonight.

4th and 1 from the 6 yard line, down 17-13, 5 minutes left, and you kick a FG?!

It’s just mathematically wrong! You go from 55% chance to win the game to 20% chance to win the game by kicking that FG — any coach who does that should be immediately fired.
              Incredibly dumb. Likely the final nail in VaJo’s coffin. Adiós, amigo!
              Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

• Until today I was unaware that Dalvin Cook played RB for the Minnesota Vikings. And I call myself a fan??? :surprise2:
                "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

"Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

Comment

• Refs spot the Saints a TD.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bo Diddley View Post
                    Refs spot the Saints a TD.
                    Def PI should be reviewable and only 15 yards. That one was ridiculous.
                    "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• Originally posted by Moliere View Post
                      Def PI should be reviewable and only 15 yards. That one was ridiculous.
                      As long as you don't significantly slow down the game, I'd be good with a review, but I still like the spot foul.

Comment

• We need fewer, not more, reviewable plays. But because you can’t review every PI call, it should be an automatic 15 yards. Of course, Joe Flacco never would have had an NFL career if that had always been the rule, but I can live with that.

Also, lol at that Pittsburgh up back celebrating his fake punt turnover on downs.
                        Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

• Lol eat shit Pittsburgh.

Comment

• Tomlin’s stupid fake punt costs the Steelers. I’ve said it for years: he is a bottom half of the league coach who has a top 5 QB and has had the best RB/WR combo in the game for the last 5 years. So he’ll continue to get kudos for being an amazing coach, but he’s just not.

Comment

• Originally posted by YOhio View Post
                              Lol eat shit Pittsburgh.

Comment

• Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
                                Tomlin’s stupid fake punt costs the Steelers. I’ve said it for years: he is a bottom half of the league coach who has a top 5 QB and has had the best RB/WR combo in the game for the last 5 years. So he’ll continue to get kudos for being an amazing coach, but he’s just not.
                                Make the line to gain, game's over. If your defense can't hold, you still have time to give the offense a shot at it. It was a good call.

Comment

Working...
                                X