Did you vote for Trump?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eddie View Post
    If I'm being honest with myself - I'm kind of embarrassed that I voted for that Evan dude. But not as embarrassed as if I had voted for Trump, Hillary, or Johnson. Looking back - I'm not sure there is anyone on the ballot that I would be super proud to have voted for.
    I too voted for McMullin. I thought he had a better chance of picking up the state of Utah than Gary Johnson did. I was right as he beat Gary handily. I agree with you that there wasn't anyone on the ballot that I would've been proud to vote for.

Comment

Shaka: Major props for owning your vote.

Comment

We really need more Trump treads, 37 in the political forum wasn’t enough.
        Get confident, stupid
        -landpoke

Comment

Originally posted by Eddie View Post
          If I'm being honest with myself - I'm kind of embarrassed that I voted for that Evan dude. But not as embarrassed as if I had voted for Trump, Hillary, or Johnson. Looking back - I'm not sure there is anyone on the ballot that I would be super proud to have voted for.
          I went into the voting booth intending to vote for McMullin but couldn’t do it. Trump was never an option. So it came down to Clinton or Johnson and I was close to voting Clinton. But then I heard the whispers of Myboynoah in my ear. I wrote in Mitt as a way of showing my disgust for the Dems and the GOP for giving me such embarrassingly terrible candidates.
          A man who views the world the same at fifty as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life. - Mohammad Ali

Comment

Originally posted by CJF View Post
            I went into the voting booth intending to vote for McMullin but couldn’t do it. Trump was never an option. So it came down to Clinton or Johnson and I was close to voting Clinton. But then I heard the whispers of Myboynoah in my ear. I wrote in Mitt as a way of showing my disgust for the Dems and the GOP for giving me such embarrassingly terrible candidates.
            I don't know if you realize how warm you just made mbn's heart.

Comment

Originally posted by CJF View Post
              Originally posted by YOhio View Post
              I don't know if you realize how warm you just made mbn's heart.

So awesome! CJF is good, smart people.

I'm going to Have a Great Day!
              Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

I don't believe for a second that Shaka is the only Trump voter on this board.

Are people that afraid of the wrath of ByronMarchant?

Comment

Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post

Also Crocket

Comment

Dude, venkman, no doubt about it.
                    "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

Did you vote for Trump?

Originally posted by wuapinmon View Post
                      Dude, venkman, no doubt about it.
                      Wasn’t Venk more of a libertarian?

I don’t know. With a couple of obvious exceptions, I have a hard time keeping everyone’s political views straight. Probably an unfortunate consequence of only reading 10% of the posts in the Trump threads.

Comment

I'm sure no one here believes that I didn't vote for Trump.

Comment

What is more weird is the clear Trump supporters who didn't vote for him like Ted or Walter.

Comment

Originally posted by BlueK View Post
                            What is more weird is the clear Trump supporters who didn't vote for him like Ted or Walter.
                            No, Walter did the unthinkable and voted for Hillary... what a big dummy.
                            "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                            "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                            "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                            GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
                              No, Walter did the unthinkable and voted for Hillary... what a big dummy.
                              That's what I'm saying. Weird. Maybe he knew Trump was eventually going to start a war with N. Korea, and that was what kept him from voting for Trump. He's not big into war, which I can respect.

Comment

Originally posted by BlueK View Post
                                I'm sure no one here believes that I didn't vote for Trump.
                                So you voted for Johnson with me?

I check my voting precinct the last time and only two of us voted for Johnson... so I wasn't the only one.
                                "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                                "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                                "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                                GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Working...
                                X