Did you vote for Trump?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did you vote for Trump?

Please let us know if you voted for Trump or not.

Inquiring minds want to know.
    Yes
    4.17%
    No
    95.83%

Uh...

http://www.cougarstadium.com/showthr...oted-for-Trump
    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
      Also, uh....

http://www.cougarstadium.com/showthr...=1#post1341074
      Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

This one is a poll.

Comment

No worries. I voted.
          "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
          "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.

Comment

As of now, nobody will admit to voting for Mr. Trump (0-9) - interesting

I'll admit that I was going hold my nose and do it, but when it came time to fill out my ballot I just couldn't put my pen the paper and fill in the little bubble. I ended up voting for the Utah County guy (I can't even remember his name)

If I had done what Mrs Clinton had done with classified material, I would be in jail, my intent wouldn't have entered into it.
            Last edited by happyone; 01-29-2018, 07:08 PM.

I may be small, but I'm slow.

A veteran - whether active duty, retired, or national guard or reserve is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to, "The United States of America ", for an amount of "up to and including my life - it's an honor."

Comment

Originally posted by happyone View Post
              As of now, nobody will admit to voting for Mr. Trump (0-9) - interesting

I'll admit that I was going to, but I just couldn't put my pen the paper and do it. I ended up voting for the Utah County guy (I can't even remember his name)
              that’s because people that voted for trump are stupid assholes that are rightly ashamed by their stupid decision.
              Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

I voted "no" in the poll, but I've been told that my vote for Evan McMullin was in actuality, a vote for Trump. So while I voted "no", I hesitated in voting "no" given the leftist talking points that are ingrained in my head.
                "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

Originally posted by Moliere View Post
                  I voted "no" in the poll, but I've been told that my vote for Evan McMullin was in actuality, a vote for Trump. So while I voted "no", I hesitated in voting "no" given the leftist talking points that are ingrained in my head.
                  Haha. Ignore Uncle Ted. He's loco!

Comment

Originally posted by Moliere View Post
                    I voted for McMullin too.

Comment

This stupid asshole voted for Trump.

Comment

Originally posted by Shaka View Post
                        I'm guessing I'll see that for sale on some buxom Snorg lass soon.
                        "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

Originally posted by Shaka View Post
                          I don't think you're an asshole.

Comment

Write in Mitt!!!
                            Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
                              I voted for McMullin too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

Working...
                              X