View Poll Results: Did you vote for Trump?

Voters
47. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

2 4.26%
  • No

45 95.74%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Did you vote for Trump?

Default Did you vote for Trump?

Please let us know if you voted for Trump or not.

Inquiring minds want to know.

"There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

This one is a poll.

No worries. I voted.
    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.

As of now, nobody will admit to voting for Mr. Trump (0-9) - interesting

I'll admit that I was going hold my nose and do it, but when it came time to fill out my ballot I just couldn't put my pen the paper and fill in the little bubble. I ended up voting for the Utah County guy (I can't even remember his name)

If I had done what Mrs Clinton had done with classified material, I would be in jail, my intent wouldn't have entered into it.
    Last edited by happyone; 01-29-2018 at 07:08 PM.

I may be small, but I'm slow.

A veteran - whether active duty, retired, or national guard or reserve is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to, "The United States of America ", for an amount of "up to and including my life - it's an honor."

Quote Originally Posted by happyone View Post
    As of now, nobody will admit to voting for Mr. Trump (0-9) - interesting

I'll admit that I was going to, but I just couldn't put my pen the paper and do it. I ended up voting for the Utah County guy (I can't even remember his name)
    that’s because people that voted for trump are stupid assholes that are rightly ashamed by their stupid decision.
    Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

I voted "no" in the poll, but I've been told that my vote for Evan McMullin was in actuality, a vote for Trump. So while I voted "no", I hesitated in voting "no" given the leftist talking points that are ingrained in my head.
    "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Quote Originally Posted by Moliere View Post
    I voted "no" in the poll, but I've been told that my vote for Evan McMullin was in actuality, a vote for Trump. So while I voted "no", I hesitated in voting "no" given the leftist talking points that are ingrained in my head.
    Haha. Ignore Uncle Ted. He's loco!

Quote Originally Posted by Moliere View Post
    I voted for McMullin too.
    "Just watched the speech. He lit up both sides. I loved it." -Shaka

This stupid asshole voted for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaka View Post
    I'm guessing I'll see that for sale on some buxom Snorg lass soon.
    "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Quote Originally Posted by Shaka View Post
    I don't think you're an asshole.

Write in Mitt!!!
    Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Quote Originally Posted by frank ryan View Post
    I voted for McMullin too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Quote Originally Posted by YOhio View Post
    I don't think you're an asshole.
    That's because growing up I spent significant amounts of time in Carbon County.

Quote Originally Posted by wuapinmon View Post
    I'm guessing I'll see that for sale on some buxom Snorg lass soon.
    One can only hope!

I keep being told my vote for mcmullin was a vote for Hillary.
    I'm like LeBron James.
    -mpfunk

I didn't vote for either.... so I didn't vote for Trump.

When poet puts pen to paper imagination breathes life, finding hearth and home.
    -Mid Summer's Night Dream

Weird that Bryon stopped contributing to this thread once it became clear that the overwhelming majority didn't vote for Trump.

How many times does it need to be said? I voted for the Libertarian. Write it down this time, Bryon!

LOL@everyone that voted for McMuffin... talk about wasting your vote.
    "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
    "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
    "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Semper infra dignitatem PaloAltoCougar's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Ted View Post
    How many times does it need to be said? I voted for the Libertarian. Write it down this time, Bryon!

I thought of voting for Gary Johnson but didn't want to waste my vote so I went with Jello Biafra.

Quote Originally Posted by Clark Addison View Post
    Weird that Bryon stopped contributing to this thread once it became clear that the overwhelming majority didn't vote for Trump.
    Wait, was this his idea of a sting operation all along? LOL.

Something about a pot and a kettle...

That's funny. I got your joke, UT.

Quote Originally Posted by PaloAltoCougar View Post
    I thought of voting for Gary Johnson but didn't want to waste my vote so I went with Jello Biafra.
    i’ve met jello a couple of times and he is a real dick.

My wife voted for Trump. She's been mocked unceasingly by me and the kids since. She finally admitted in the last few weeks she might have been wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by old_gregg View Post
    that’s because people that voted for trump are stupid assholes that are rightly ashamed by their stupid decision.
    We don't agree often, but you are absolutely right about that one.
    The crux of what has traumatized us about CUF/CG is that we thought they were our friends. And their identity as BYU fans turned out to be the most important thing to them. What empty lives! What a damning indictment of the LDS Church!
    --SeattleUte

He who drinks beer sleeps well. He who sleeps well cannot sin. He who does not sin goes to heaven. The logic is impeccable.
    --Charles W. Bamforth, Ph.D.

Quote Originally Posted by Clark Addison View Post
    Weird that he didn't know this site isn't that Trump friendly. Maybe he should hang out here more.

Quote Originally Posted by mpfunk View Post
    We don't agree often, but you are absolutely right about that one.

I wasted my vote by voting for Mcmuffin. My wife wasted her vote by writing in her husband.
    "Seriously, is there a bigger high on the whole face of the earth than eating a salad?"--SeattleUte
    "The only Ute to cause even half the nationwide hysteria of Jimmermania was Ted Bundy."--TripletDaddy
    This is a tough, NYC broad, a doctor who deals with bleeding organs, dying people and testicles on a regular basis without crying."--oxcoug
    "I'm not impressed (and I'm even into choreography . . .)"--Donuthole
    "I too was fortunate to leave with my same balls."--byu71