Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He Hate Me 2.0: The Return of the XFL

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/2...fl-return-2020

McMahon said he decided to go with the XFL name even though his new league won't provide the same gimmicks that were both a hallmark and a black mark on the original league.
    Okay, so no more "He Hate Me".

McMahon also said he would preclude any player with a criminal record, which would disqualify former Texas A&M quarterback and Heisman Trophy winner Johnny Manziel.
    Hey, a Ute-free league!

"...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
    "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
    - SeattleUte

Comment

Originally posted by Sizzle View Post
      http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/2...fl-return-2020

Okay, so no more "He Hate Me".

McMahon also said he would preclude any player with a criminal record, which would disqualify former Texas A&M quarterback and Heisman Trophy winner Johnny Manziel.
      Hey, a Ute-free league!
      Good... leave the criminals in the NFL like this dummy:

Marlon Humphrey arrested on suspicion of stealing $15 charger

"Marlon told us that it was a misunderstanding regarding a $15 telephone charger, which he thought was his," the Ravens said in a statement. "Our understanding is that he has been interviewed by University of Alabama Police and is cooperating. We are monitoring the situation."

Humphrey, who was a First-Team All-American with the Crimson Tide in 2016, was selected 16th overall by the Ravens in the 2017 NFL Draft. He started in five of the 16 games he appeared in with the Ravens this season, recording 34 tackles and two interceptions.
      [...]
      http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...ing-15-charger

The dummy has/had an $11m contract.
      "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
      "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
      "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
      GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

this is awesome. very excited.
        Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

If McMahon owns the whole league and all the teams, how does he create competition at the team level? He can give the best players to whichever team he wants
          Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

It is too bad ESPN and Bob Costas decided it wasn’t what America wanted last time.
            Get confident, stupid
            -landpoke

Comment

Originally posted by Northwestcoug View Post
              I love seeing the moral high grounders coming out. I suppose this guy often tweet about the awfulness of low level boxing and mma?

I’m with oldish_gregorio on this. Why can’t we have a viable spring summer football league? It’s ok for people who choose to play any other sport to toil away for $10-40k a year chasing the dream, but not the most popular sport?
              Get confident, stupid
              -landpoke

Comment

Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
                I love seeing the moral high grounders coming out. I suppose this guy often tweet about the awfulness of low level boxing and mma?

I’m with oldish_gregorio on this. Why can’t we have a viable spring summer football league? It’s ok for people who choose to play any other sport to toil away for $10-40k a year chasing the dream, but not the most popular sport?
                Agree! I’ll take minor league football over baseball. Way better game.

Comment

Yeah, I don't know about the guy who tweeted this. He mostly does political stuff. I just found the tweet funny.

I don't mind the idea of another football league at all. I'm not sure if I'll watch much of it though.
                  "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
                  "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
                  - SeattleUte

Comment

Originally posted by Northwestcoug View Post
                    Yeah, I don't know about the guy who tweeted this. He mostly does political stuff. I just found the tweet funny.

I don't mind the idea of another football league at all. I'm not sure if I'll watch much of it though.
                    Something we agree on. I am sort of ambivalent about the idea of a new league. I have too many other things to do that time of year. Like post here.
                    PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

Yeah, let's finally kill off the Canadian football league once and for all... they all need to stick with hockey.
                      "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                      "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                      "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                      GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Working...
                      X