No announcement yet.

Rock the Jock: SMC v. BYU 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Honestly I'm thrilled to be down 3 after that half. Some rough stretches.

Comment

This game feels like the opposite of the game in Provo. Hopefully it will be an opposite outcome.
      A man who views the world the same at fifty as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life. - Mohammad Ali

Comment

No Yo to start the half. Interesting. Worthington is going to foul out in the next 2 mins tho.
        Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

LOL. Looks like the refs took halftime to talk about the lack of fouls called in the first half.

Comment

And 4 team fouls already. Yikes.
            Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

At this point, I’m not sure which I want more: BYU to win or Bennett to lose.

Refs are taking over this game.
              Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

"Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

Comment

Originally posted by Green Monstah View Post
                At this point, I’m not sure which I want more: BYU to win or Bennett to lose.

Refs are taking over this game.
                Those are the same thing!
                "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Faels already in the bonus. Ouch.

Comment

If I had a dollar for every shot Childs bangs against the front rim I would be a rich man.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                      Those are the same thing!
                      Yesssssssss!!!

Comment

How much height is Nixon giving up to Landale? In spite of that disadvantage Nixon is defending him better than anyone else on the team this season.

Edit: answer is 4 inches as listed on the rosters.

Comment

These refs. Missed travel at one end, missed foul at the other.

Comment

Originally posted by Omaha 680 View Post
                            How much height is Nixon giving up to Landale? In spite of that disadvantage Nixon is defending him better than anyone else on the team this season.

Edit: answer is 4 inches as listed on the rosters.
                            Nixon isn’t 6’7”. Not a chance.

Comment

LOL. No foul on Seljaas there? Ok.

Comment

Well....

They burn us from the corner every year.

Comment

Working...
                                X