No announcement yet.

Rock the Jock: SMC v. BYU 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Landale walks all over the place. No whistle.

Comment

Originally posted by CJF View Post
      This game feels like the opposite of the game in Provo. Hopefully it will be an opposite outcome.
      It was about this point in the game they came back and tied it last time right?

Comment

Sad face. I hate SMC.

Comment

Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
          Sad face. I hate SMC.
          Thank you. LC gets it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

that was frustrating
            Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

Well, we got rocked by the Jock.

He's a senior, right? I think Jock's heir has a man bun, so that's promising for 18-19.
              Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

"Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

Comment

Originally posted by Green Monstah View Post

He's a senior, right? I think Jock's heir has a man bun, so that's promising for 18-19.
                Landale, Naar, Hermanson and Neal are their seniors. They won't be quite as good next year.

But for us we start four sophomores. If we can keep the core of our team together and not come back with mostly an entirely new team for seemingly the fourth or fifth year in a row, then I think we can make a serious move on St. Zaga next year. The annual upheaval on our roster in the post Jimmer years has been a real problem.
                Last edited by BlueK; 01-26-2018, 08:46 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Green Monstah View Post

Last night was the first time I realized his name was Jock and not Jacques.

Comment

Originally posted by Omaha 680 View Post
                    He's Australian, so maybe that's how he ended up with that name. When Australia sends a team to the Olympics is it like a St. Mary's reunion?

Comment

He is ridiculously good. We couldn't stop him.
                      "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                      "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                      "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

I want to punch Randy Bennett.
                        "Nobody listens to Turtle."
                        -Turtle
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                          They'll be fun to watch in the NCAA tournament because they're so disciplined. They could be a real problem for an undisciplined, even if very talented opponent.

Comment

as of earlier this week, the consensus has Gonzaga as a 7 seed and SMC at 8.

http://www.bracketmatrix.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                              yeah he is very good and I don't think we were really trying to stop him. Nixon did a decent job but as I posted before the game I think we were ok with the strap getting 30 as long as we locked down the perimeter. Didn't quite work out this time as they shot 43% from three.

Comment

yeah he is very good and I don't think we were really trying to stop him. Nixon did a decent job but as I posted before the game I think we were ok with the strap getting 30 as long as we locked down the perimeter. Didn't quite work out this time as they shot 43% from three.
                                Which is about what they average as a team. Crazy.

I really admire the way SMC plays basketball. I hate that we can't beat them, but they are fun to watch.
                                "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                                "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                                "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Working...
                                X