• Show
Clear All

• Paul Allen
    I'm like LeBron James.
    -mpfunk

Comment

• Originally posted by smokymountainrain View Post
      Paul Allen
      I profoundly saddened. He's been a big deal in my life. He once offered to buy my company, and I turned him down.

Biggest mistake of my life. By far.....

When poet puts pen to paper imagination breathes life, finding hearth and home.
      -Mid Summer's Night Dream

Comment

• Originally posted by smokymountainrain View Post
        Paul Allen
        Whoa! Way too young

Now who is going to find all those WW II ship wrecks?

I may be small, but I'm slow.

A veteran - whether active duty, retired, or national guard or reserve is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to, "The United States of America ", for an amount of "up to and including my life - it's an honor."

Comment

• Originally posted by happyone View Post
          Whoa! Way too young

Now who is going to find all those WW II ship wrecks?
          James Cameron?
          "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
          - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• possibly

I may be small, but I'm slow.

A veteran - whether active duty, retired, or national guard or reserve is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to, "The United States of America ", for an amount of "up to and including my life - it's an honor."

Comment

• 9 out of 10 Utahns are sad to discover that Dan Jones has passed away.

https://www.sltrib.com/news/politics...tah-political/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              I told him he was a goddamn Nazi Stormtrooper.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dwight Schr-ute View Post
                9 out of 10 Utahns are sad to discover that Dan Jones has passed away.

https://www.sltrib.com/news/politics...tah-political/

Comment

• Stan Lee says goodbye.

Comment

Stan Lee says goodbye.

Sad.

Also, I can't tell which way his hair is going - forward or back?
                    Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by falafel View Post
                      Sad.

Also, I can't tell which way his hair is going - forward or back?
                      To figure that out, you’d have to know its origin story.

Comment

• I'm not a comic book guy. A few years ago my wife and I were watching a movie and she exclaimed, "That's Stan Lee!" I honestly asked, "Who's Stanley?"

Comment

• Roy Clark, Mr. Orange Blossom Special, has fiddled out of this life.

As I understand it he was self taught and did not read music. See this clip around the 2 minute mark. Johnny Cash fans get him for free.

PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

• Originally posted by creekster View Post
                            Roy Clark, Mr. Orange Blossom Special, has fiddled out of this life.

As I understand it he was self taught and did not read music. See this clip around the 2 minute mark. Johnny Cash fans get him for free.

I can only assume you meant to say "and pffft he was gone."

No one will ever touch his Malaguena. A true genius.

Comment

• Originally posted by creekster View Post
                              Roy Clark, Mr. Orange Blossom Special, has fiddled out of this life.

That is a fantastic clip.

Comment

To figure that out, you’d have to know its origin story.
                                Stan was a smart guy and all, but Marvel is like so freaking overrated.

Comment

Working...
                                X