2018 deaths thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by falafel View Post
    Good thing I already have his voice on my voicemail.
    Do you really?

My daughter would be very jealous.

Comment

Originally posted by BigPiney View Post
      Do you really?

My daughter would be very jealous.
      .....no. Just Bill Kurtis.
      Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

.....no. Just Bill Kurtis.
        Sorry to hear that.

Comment

Originally posted by Shaka View Post
          RIP Barbara Bush
          Its official now.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/lady-barbar...ry?id=54490037
          Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

You beat me to it. That was quick - 2 -3 days after going into Hospice
            Last edited by happyone; 04-17-2018, 05:09 PM.

I may be small, but I'm slow.

A veteran - whether active duty, retired, or national guard or reserve is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to, "The United States of America ", for an amount of "up to and including my life - it's an honor."

Comment

RIP Barbara Bush
              Originally posted by PaloAltoCougar View Post
              Link? I think she's still hanging in there.

If you could run for Prophet... I'd vote for Shaka. He can see over the horizon.

When poet puts pen to paper imagination breathes life, finding hearth and home.
              -Mid Summer's Night Dream

Comment

Originally posted by happyone View Post
                You beat me to it. That was quick - 2 -3 days after going into Hospice
                This one makes me sad. She was a real lady and no shrinking violet. A lovely, lovely person.
                Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

Originally posted by clackamascoug View Post
                  If you could run for Prophet... I'd vote for Shaka. He can see over the horizon.
                  I wonder if what I saw was accurate but redacted temporarily.

Comment

I wonder if what I saw was accurate but redacted temporarily.
                    It would not surprise me if her husband followed her this year.
                    "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

Comment

Originally posted by Topper View Post
                      It would not surprise me if her husband followed her this year.
                      bold take
                      Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

Barbara was racist too?... Well, at least she was a "generous and smart and amazing racist":

Fresno State professor stirs outrage, calls Barbara Bush an 'amazing racist'

A Fresno State professor called former first lady Barbara Bush an “amazing racist” who raised a “war criminal,” and expressed no concern that she could be fired or reprimanded for her outspokenness on social media.

Randa Jarrar, a professor in Fresno State’s Department of English, expressed her displeasure with the Bush family within an hour after the official announcement that Mrs. Bush died Tuesday at the age of 92.

“Barbara Bush was a generous and smart and amazing racist who, along with her husband, raised a war criminal,” Jarrar wrote on Twitter. “F--- outta here with your nice words.”
                        Read more here: http://www.fresnobee.com/news/local/...#storylink=cpy

Could we get a ruling from D-hole about the use of the word "and" in this tenured english professor's writing?
                        "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                        "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                        "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                        GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Poor English, poor taste.
                          "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

One of my favorite Barbara Bush videos... going to miss her.

"If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                            "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                            "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                            GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Lois Lane has died again. Unfortunately, I don’t think Superman is going to reverse time again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              I told him he was a goddamn Nazi Stormtrooper.

Comment

Originally posted by Dwight Schr-ute View Post
                                Lois Lane has died again. Unfortunately, I don’t think Superman is going to reverse time again.
                                "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

Working...
                                X