X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dwight Schr-ute View Post
    Burt Reynolds, 82.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Damn. That sucks.. May he relax in his “Rocking Chair” in the eternities..

https://youtu.be/5je9wgnFhRc

Comment

• Originally posted by Dwight Schr-ute View Post
      Burt Reynolds, 82.

His body may be dead, but his mustache is eternal.
      As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
      --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

• Mac Miller, 26. Drug overdose.
        *Banned*

Comment

• Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
          Mac Miller, 26. Drug overdose.
          Trying to figure out who he is was, I ran into this headline on my Google search:

Mac Miller Wants You to Know He’s OK
          https://www.rollingstone.com/music/m...rofile-706164/
          "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
          - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• Originally posted by Pelado View Post
            Trying to figure out who he is was, I ran into this headline on my Google search:

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/m...rofile-706164/
            Funny I read that the other day. Sad deal.
            *Banned*

Comment

• I still have no idea who this dude is. All of Twitter does though apparently.

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Tick View Post
                I still have no idea who this dude is. All of Twitter does though apparently.
                My daughter posted something on the Facebook. I had to use the Google. I guess he's one of those fast talking rap music artists.

Comment

• My handicapped son (IQ < 30) just laughed hysterically through the entire “in memoriam” feature of the Emmys. (Emmys = his choice, not mine.) I was pretty much on board with his reaction to the overwrought pomp and circumstance until he laughed at Aretha () and John McCain ().

Comment

• Originally posted by Babs View Post
                    My handicapped son (IQ < 30) just laughed hysterically through the entire “in memoriam” feature of the Emmys. (Emmys = his choice, not mine.) I was pretty much on board with his reaction to the overwrought pomp and circumstance until he laughed at Aretha () and John McCain ().
                    I was feeling really sad for you as I read the first few words of your post in this, the 2018 deaths thread. Glad it was a moment to laugh instead of cry. Stop pulling on my heart strings!
                    "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                    - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• Originally posted by Pelado View Post
                      I was feeling really sad for you as I read the first few words of your post in this, the 2018 deaths thread. Glad it was a moment to laugh instead of cry. Stop pulling on my heart strings!
                      Funny. Yesterday a colleague here at the court asked to see a piece I wrote for The Statesman a couple of years ago on the 20th anniversary of the OKC bombing. I assume, given the subject matter, that he must have understood that the tone would include neither humor nor levity. He ended up openly weeping in the office. Awkward!

Comment

• Originally posted by Babs View Post
                        Funny. Yesterday a colleague here at the court asked to see a piece I wrote for The Statesman a couple of years ago on the 20th anniversary of the OKC bombing. I assume, given the subject matter, that he must have understood that the tone would include neither humor nor levity. He ended up openly weeping in the office. Awkward!
                        Masterful humblebrag.
                        "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Originally posted by Commando View Post
                          Masterful humblebrag.
                          There is rarely anything humble about my bragging.

Comment

• Otis Rush, legendary blues artist, passed away at the age of 84.
                            PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

• Hershel (Scott Wilson) from TWD passed away. RIP, and rise again!!

http://m.tmz.com/#!2018/10/06/walkin...el-dead-at-76/

Comment

• I don't know if anyone else would even care, but the only other man to win an NFL rushing title while Jim Brown was playing passed away - Jim Taylor
                                Another one of the Lombardi Packers has left us.

https://www.packers.com/news/former-...lor-dies-at-83

I may be small, but I'm slow.

A veteran - whether active duty, retired, or national guard or reserve is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to, "The United States of America ", for an amount of "up to and including my life - it's an honor."

Comment

Working...
                                X