X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crap.

A note to readers

Very, very sad about this.

Last edited by myboynoah; 06-08-2018, 09:38 AM.
    Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

• Shoot, shucks and other assorted comments

I may be small, but I'm slow.

A veteran - whether active duty, retired, or national guard or reserve is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to, "The United States of America ", for an amount of "up to and including my life - it's an honor."

Comment

• It's little bit premature, but Dr. Charles Krauthammer announces his cancer has returned and he has just weeks to live

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018...ng-letter.html

A veteran - whether active duty, retired, or national guard or reserve is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to, "The United States of America ", for an amount of "up to and including my life - it's an honor."

Comment

• Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dwight Schr-ute View Post
            Anthony Bourdain committed suicide.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            61 is not very old.

Last edited by clackamascoug; 06-08-2018, 06:26 PM.

When poet puts pen to paper imagination breathes life, finding hearth and home.
            -Mid Summer's Night Dream

Comment

• Originally posted by happyone View Post
              It's little bit premature, but Dr. Charles Krauthammer announces his cancer has returned and he has just weeks to live

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018...ng-letter.html
              He has passed on

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018...ead-at-68.html

Comment

• He was a man to admire. For many reasons.

When poet puts pen to paper imagination breathes life, finding hearth and home.
                -Mid Summer's Night Dream

Comment

• Koko. The gorilla. Not the Costanza.

I told him he was a goddamn Nazi Stormtrooper.

Comment

• The Golden Knights have found their motivation for next season’s magical run.

Comment

• Beloved? Mind you I don't watch that show, but I can't imagine that adjective could be applied to anything to do with that show in sincerity...
                      "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Originally posted by Commando View Post
                        Beloved? Mind you I don't watch that show, but I can't imagine that adjective could be applied to anything to do with that show in sincerity...
                        Beloved because he brought a lot of money to this town.
                        Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• 2018 deaths thread

Joe Jackson, father of Tito, grand father to Blanket. Another tough Las Vegas loss.

Last edited by Dwight Schr-ute; 06-27-2018, 10:09 AM.

Comment

Joe Jackson, father of Tito, grand father to Blanket. Another tough Las Vegas loss.

What would Michael have been without Joe? Normal/very much alive, I'm guessing?
                            "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

"...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
                              "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
                              - SeattleUte

Comment

• Dwight are you a member of some sort of death news service? You seem to get these things earlier than anyone else.
                                PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

Working...
                                X