Trump Derangement Syndrome

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BlueK View Post
    yeah, whatever. Trump's behavior over the last year is completely normal for a US president.
    Take no offense, Walter worships Pat Buchanan, the OG alt righter. All you need to know.

Comment

Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
      Take no offense, Walter worships Pat Buchanan, the OG alt righter. All you need to know.
      Sorry, not sorry. Still true.
      You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
      Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
      You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

Comment

Originally posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
        Sorry, not sorry. Still true.
        Stick by your dusty old xenophobe and his unfounded fear of brown people while your insult other people's intelligence.

Comment

Stick by your dusty old xenophobe and his unfounded fear of brown people while your insult other people's intelligence.
          Ok, I will continue to do that.
          You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
          Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
          You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

Comment

You tell him, Bishop!
            "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
            "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
            "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
            GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

"There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
              "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
              "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Same sh*t, different day.
                "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post

Yeah, that seems like a fair and honest assessment.
                  "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                  "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                  "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post

Trump's in charge of the deep state now? Or is the deep state still trying to get rid of Trump? I can't keep up.
                    Last edited by frank ryan; 01-17-2018, 08:38 AM.

Comment

Trump's in charge of the deep state now? Or is the deep state still trying to get rid of Trump? I'm can't keep up.
                      With a few more firings of the lingering Obama fanboys in the FBI/NSA/CIA Drumpf will be in charge... Then y'all will be b*tching about Drumpf's deep state. Hey, here is an idea... just take that power away from the government:

Flake had his chance to do it but decided to b*tch about the stalinist president on TV instead.
                      GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                        What a snowflake, amirite UT?
                        "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
                        "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
                        - SeattleUte

Comment

Working...
                        X