Oprah Winfrey for President?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
    I get really sick of Hollywood sometimes. They engage in horrible behavior and now celebrate themselves as heroes and leaders for taking steps to stop it.
    You mean like Justin Timberlake hashtagging the shit out of #TimesUp last night but also starring in a Woody Allen movie?
    *Banned*

Comment

Originally posted by creekster View Post
      Actually it shows that she, like all of her Hollywood buddies, love money. Even if she didn't know exactly what Weinstein did, she and everyone in that industry knew about the casting couch phenomenon, which has been around so long it is a well-entrenched stereotype.
      I think it shows that she was at one time close enough to HW to kiss him on the cheek.
      Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by falafel View Post
        I think it shows that she was at one time close enough to HW to kiss him on the cheek.
        And loves rape. AMIRITE???
        "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
          You mean like Justin Timberlake hashtagging the shit out of #TimesUp last night but also starring in a Woody Allen movie?
          That only shows JT has a hashtag symbol on his keyboard . #falafelthinking
          PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

I don't see any downside to this proposition. I keep envisioning President Winfrey during State of the Union Address saying, "Everybody look under your chairs! You get a tax break! You get a tax break! You get a tax break!" and watching the entire Congress and Chiefs of Staff losing their shit on national TV.
            Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

"Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

Comment

Originally posted by Green Monstah View Post
              I don't see any downside to this proposition. I keep envisioning President Winfrey during State of the Union Address saying, "Everybody look under your chairs! You get a tax break! You get a tax break! You get a tax break!" and watching the entire Congress and Chiefs of Staff losing their shit on national TV.
              OK, that was funny.
              "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
              "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
              "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

That only shows JT has a hashtag symbol on his keyboard . #falafelthinking
                He needs to quit the industry Kirk Cameron style and only star in CHRISTIAN movies to really adhere to his principles. Otherwise, he might as well take a turn when Cosby's quaaludes kick in.
                "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

Originally posted by Commando View Post
                  He needs to quit the industry Kirk Cameron style and only star in CHRISTIAN movies to really adhere to his principles. Otherwise, he might as well take a turn when Cosby's quaaludes kick in.
                  Or he and his buddies could be less sanctimonious and self-congratulatory for solving a problem that isn't solved and just try to be good persons without tweeting about every nascent but unformed thought as they arrive.
                  PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                    OK, that was funny.
                    yes, very funny. That should be on SNL.
                    PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

Originally posted by falafel View Post
                      Clearly, that kiss shows that she knew and approved of Weinstein's deplorable actions.
                      Oh that was a kiss? I thought she was sucking on Weinstein's earlobe.
                      "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                      "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                      "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                      GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

"I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                        GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
                          This is going to make you very happy.

Comment

Or he and his buddies could be less sanctimonious and self-congratulatory for solving a problem that isn't solved and just try to be good persons without tweeting about every nascent but unformed thought as they arrive.
                            Sanctimonious and self-congratulatory and having solved a problem? He tweeted that his wife is hot and hash tagged it some new awareness hashtag. I mean, I see why you would fly into an indignant rage over that, but maybe dial it down a notch.

Comment

Originally posted by BlueK View Post
                              This is going to make you very happy.
                              Yeah, I think she will give Drumpf a run for his money... and the Libertarians an enough votes to be a legitimate 3rd party.
                              GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
                                Yeah, I think she will give Drumpf a run for his money... and the Libertarians an enough votes to be a legitimate 3rd party.
                                I gotta give it to you guys as the most optimistic persuasion in America.

Comment

Working...
                                X