X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by falafel View Post
    Not the legendary Bruce Dickinson.
    Guessed on the wrong one of the other 2
    "You interns are like swallows. You shit all over my patients for six weeks and then fly off."

"Don't be sorry, it's not your fault. It's my fault for overestimating your competence."

Comment

I don't think I'll ever play another game.

Not because I don't like the app. Just because it is now so buggy that I can't even get through 3 questions without it freezing me out. It froze on question one so I didn't even get to answer, but it used my extra life for me (thanks hostile!). I got question 2 re Howard Stern, but then it lagged so bad on Q3 that I was eliminated before I even heard the question.

Boo.
      Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Jimmy Kimmel leading tonight's quiz.

And he gives people the first answer. haha
        Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Made it to 11 tonight but didn’t know Michael Douglas had been a HS cheerleader. Would have missed 12 anyway.t

No lag at all and Jimmy Kimmel as host? Has there been an infusion of capital?

Comment

Made it to Question 8 this afternoon...didn't know the other name given to the planet Venus.
            "They're good. They've always been good" - David Shaw.

Well, because he thought it was good sport. Because some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.

Comment

Originally posted by DrumNFeather View Post
              Made it to Question 8 this afternoon...didn't know the other name given to the planet Venus.
              My internet died after question 3.

I'm sure I wouldn't have made it all the way. I haven't even gotten close since the very first time I tried when I missed on question 10.

Have any of you won yet?

Comment

Technology screwed me up last night. I opened up the app before the game had started, but it wasn't loading the app - just showing me all the messages flying by at the bottom of the screen with a "loading" type symbol where the questions and video appear. I closed it down and opened it back up to the main screen where, at the top, it said the game was in process and offered a "Watch" button. Thinking I'd already missed out, I selected "Watch" and found myself with about 2 seconds to answer the first question. I didn't even get to read the question before it registered it as an incorrect response.
                "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                - Goatnapper'96

Comment

Made it to question 7 this time. That's as good as I've gotten.
                  τὸν ἥλιον ἀνατέλλοντα πλείονες ἢ δυόμενον προσκυνοῦσιν

Comment

$10k prize up for grabs in less than an hour. Good luck, CS brethren.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
                    "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                    - Goatnapper'96

Comment

Ha! You know how they read a few of the winners' handles at the end? Today, she says slowly as she squints to read "hey, congrats to King... Ass... Ripper", then a long pause as she realizes she definitely picked the wrong shout out.

Comment

Originally posted by SteelBlue View Post
                        Ha! You know how they read a few of the winners' handles at the end? Today, she says slowly as she squints to read "hey, congrats to King... Ass... Ripper", then a long pause as she realizes she definitely picked the wrong shout out.
                        I saw that! Congrats on that $95!

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

$15k prize today. Good luck, CS - make it a great day!

- Goatnapper'96

Comment

Originally posted by Pelado View Post
                            $15k prize today. Good luck, CS - make it a great day!

7 winners - over $2,100 each.

- Goatnapper'96

Comment

Made it all the way to Q12. I've never felt worse about not earning $3.60.
                              τὸν ἥλιον ἀνατέλλοντα πλείονες ἢ δυόμενον προσκυνοῦσιν

Comment

Originally posted by All-American View Post
                                Made it all the way to Q12. I've never felt worse about not earning $3.60.
                                What question did you miss?

There was a contest for $50k last Sunday and about 1.7 million people (including me) got eliminated on a question about bird's nest soup.
                                - Goatnapper'96

Comment

Working...
                                X