HQ Trivia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Moliere View Post
    It's not that I keep forgetting, I'm working so I just don't have time to spend 15 minutes trying to win $5
    153 bucks tonight!

Comment

Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
      153 bucks tonight!
      No way Moliere makes $612 an hour so that he can't be bothered for 15 minutes to earn $153. lol!
      Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
        153 bucks tonight!
        Ha! Exactly.
        "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

Technical difficulties making the noon game interesting. Unfortunately, I went out on the Arnold Schwarzenegger question.

I'm sticking around in case they just start this game all over again.

Comment

Originally posted by SteelBlue View Post
            Technical difficulties making the noon game interesting. Unfortunately, I went out on the Arnold Schwarzenegger question.

I'm sticking around in case they just start this game all over again.
            I went out on the same question. Hercules in NY???

Comment

I would have gone out on the Hercules in NY Q, but apparently someone (bless you!) gave me a lifeline so I hung around until blowing the 11th(?) question (the seed within a legume is called a pulse) but got the final Q. As always, close but no five-cent cigar....

Comment

Originally posted by bluegoose View Post
                I went out on the same question. Hercules in NY???
                I actually knew that one. There was an episode of How Did This Get Made that covered it.
                Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

I read an "article" recently with a guy who writes trivia questions for a living. He was commenting on the rise of HQ. He has one the game 6 times so far, but he said that he has never won without an extra life.

In other words, we all need to swap referrals so that we can each get at least one extra life. Don't get greedy! Make sure everyone has at least one before we go we give anyone a second one.

Reply to this and let us know if you have an extra life. If not, post your referral code.

I do not have an extra life. Referral code is: campilobaxter

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Finally caught the game tonight. Don't remember the question I was saved on, but I went out on the thickness of ice. 4 inches just seemed way insufficient [insert twss joke here].

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
                    "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                    - Goatnapper'96

Comment

App was super buggy for me tonight. I went out on the fourth question because the app didn't register that I had pressed the screen. Annoying.

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Crap, missed this round by a few seconds. Bah.

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by falafel View Post
                          Crap, missed this round by a few seconds. Bah.
                          Damn, I would have been through Q9 if I hadn't missed the first one. I was out of on Q10 about Calvados though.

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by falafel View Post
                            Damn, I would have been through Q9 if I hadn't missed the first one. I was out of on Q10 about Calvados though.
                            Got that one. Missed the next.
                            "You interns are like swallows. You shit all over my patients for six weeks and then fly off."

"Don't be sorry, it's not your fault. It's my fault for overestimating your competence."

Comment

Originally posted by hostile View Post
                              Got that one. Missed the next.
                              Not the legendary Bruce Dickinson.

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Birdliming? How could I be this old and not know birdliming is a thing?

Comment

Working...
                                X