• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Humph. Not particularly good at this.
    τὸν ἥλιον ἀνατέλλοντα πλείονες ἢ δυόμενον προσκυνοῦσιν

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
      We had company walk in right at 7 pm.
      They could have helped you with the Khan relationship (I guessed "no relation").
      You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
      Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
      You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

Comment

I answered the first question correctly and was still booted. Stupid game and the announcer was annoying. She needed to be punched in the throat.
        Last edited by BigPiney; 01-07-2018, 06:54 PM.

Comment

First game tonight. Stupidly thought there was still a $1000 bill being printed.
          Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

I made it to round 5. Definitely would have missed at least 2-3 more after that. Fun game but impossible to win anything of real value.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

Downloaded the app, but had to take my youngest to "It's Great to be Eight." Darn it, Primary leaders, I was probably going to win!
              "Seriously, is there a bigger high on the whole face of the earth than eating a salad?"--SeattleUte
              "The only Ute to cause even half the nationwide hysteria of Jimmermania was Ted Bundy."--TripletDaddy
              This is a tough, NYC broad, a doctor who deals with bleeding organs, dying people and testicles on a regular basis without crying."--oxcoug
              "I'm not impressed (and I'm even into choreography . . .)"--Donuthole
              "I too was fortunate to leave with my same balls."--byu71

Comment

Originally posted by Moliere View Post
                I made it to round 5. Definitely would have missed at least 2-3 more after that. Fun game but impossible to win anything of real value.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                Verifying one's status as a stable genius and very much of real value.
                Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

Originally posted by myboynoah View Post
                  Verifying one's status as a stable genius and very much of real value.
                  You can do that in 30 seconds with a tweet!
                  "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                  "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                  "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

I'm in. BakersfieldTick.

Comment

I'm guessing one of you guys won today. I went out on Q10, would have bet my life it was McDonalds.

Comment

Originally posted by SteelBlue View Post
                        I'm guessing one of you guys won today. I went out on Q10, would have bet my life it was McDonalds.
                        I thought McDonald's was too obvious, so I went with Starbucks.

Comment

Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
                          I thought McDonald's was too obvious, so I went with Starbucks.
                          I definitely thought it was between those two. I was laughing inside that Subway was an option. Oops.

Comment

I missed the Hall of Presidents questions, otherwise I'd have made it to Q11. But I'd have missed that one as well as 12. Oh well.
                            τὸν ἥλιον ἀνατέλλοντα πλείονες ἢ δυόμενον προσκυνοῦσιν

Comment

Hmm, looks like another game today starting in 10 minutes. Only $1k.

Comment

For some reason, I haven't noticed any of HQ's notifications until after the games have started. Frustrating. Especially since I knew Subway had more franchise locations than McDonald's (presuming that was the question asked by the responses here). Probably would have missed other questions, though.

My referral code is PeladoCS.
                                "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                                - Goatnapper'96

Comment

Working...
                                X