Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by hostile View Post
    Out on q10
    That’s the one I missed too and I knew Boson on q11 because I worked with an Indian resident named Bose once. Would have had to guess on q12.

Comment

• Originally posted by CardiacCoug View Post
      That’s the one I missed too and I knew Boson on q11 because I worked with an Indian resident named Bose once. Would have had to guess on q12.
      I did not know that one. Out on 11. The stupid questions about the voice were dumb. I was just lucky to guess they cut to the guy instead of one of the girls.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigPiney View Post
        I did not know that one. Out on 11. The stupid questions about the voice were dumb. I was just lucky to guess they cut to the guy instead of one of the girls.
        I was out on Q9. Stupid Blake Shelton voice question

Comment

• Got to Q12 today at the 1 PM game and guessed BeyoncĂ© instead of Madonna.

Comment

Got to Q12 today at the 1 PM game and guessed Beyoncé instead of Madonna.
            I panicked on Q11 and missed. I knew it was colors.

I woulda got Madonna. Oh well.

Comment

Note to self: Don't schedule any ablations, catheterizations or other procedures during the 1 pm or 6 pm hours.

Comment

• Originally posted by PaloAltoCougar View Post
                Note to self: Don't schedule any ablations, catheterizations or other procedures during the 1 pm or 6 pm hours.
                Hah. I got my win between cases the other day.
                "You interns are like swallows. You shit all over my patients for six weeks and then fly off."

"Don't be sorry, it's not your fault. It's my fault for overestimating your competence."

Comment

I didn't look at the thread topic before reading this post and getting excited about Cardiac being admitted to the Quorum of the 12.
                  "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                  - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• Originally posted by PaloAltoCougar View Post
                    Ha ha. Doing clinic today and the 1 PM patient, first after lunch, was a few minutes late. A tender mercy!

Comment

• Choked on 12 again. That makes me 1 for 5 now. A BYU question today and Scott did the "rah, rah, rah rah rah"

Comment

• Originally posted by SteelBlue View Post
                        Choked on 12 again. That makes me 1 for 5 now. A BYU question today and Scott did the "rah, rah, rah rah rah"
                        I bowed out on 8 or 9. I totally knew the rest.

Comment

• Serious question - Are the questions getting easier or are you guys just getting better? I haven't played for months, but back when I was playing it was very unusual for anyone that I knew to get anywhere near Q12, and 8-9 was even pretty rare.

Comment

• Originally posted by bluegoose View Post
                            Serious question - Are the questions getting easier or are you guys just getting better? I haven't played for months, but back when I was playing it was very unusual for anyone that I knew to get anywhere near Q12, and 8-9 was even pretty rare.
                            I think they're just smarter than we are.
                            "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                            - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• Originally posted by SteelBlue View Post
                              Choked on 12 again. That makes me 1 for 5 now. A BYU question today and Scott did the "rah, rah, rah rah rah"
                              Crap, I should have stayed on! I lost on 8 or 9 (the one about the president winning the Pulitzer).
                              Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by bluegoose View Post
                                Serious question - Are the questions getting easier or are you guys just getting better? I haven't played for months, but back when I was playing it was very unusual for anyone that I knew to get anywhere near Q12, and 8-9 was even pretty rare.
                                I took a break for several months because the app was too buggy. Seems like its in much better shape now. It seems like the questions are a bit easier. Especially questions 1-5 or 6, which are just cupcakes.
                                Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Working...
                                X