HQ Trivia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DrumNFeather View Post
    Winner winner chicken dinner! 59 cents richer!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

• BYU Broadcasting crew gets a shoutout (along with Delta Dental?) on HQ today.
      Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by falafel View Post
        BYU Broadcasting crew gets a shoutout (along with Delta Dental?) on HQ today.
        In what way?
        "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
        - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• Originally posted by Pelado View Post
          In what way?
          "Shoutout to the crews at BYU Broadcasting and Delta Dental."
          Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by falafel View Post
            "Shoutout to the crews at BYU Broadcasting and Delta Dental."
            Amazing!
            "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
            - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• Made it to q12 tonight. Seconds after clicking on the wrong answer I remembered the ancient ties between Italy and the bull. Yep, the name "Italy" is thought to have been derived from the word for "cow."

$161 dollar payout tonight.

Grr.
              τὸν ἥλιον ἀνατέλλοντα πλείονες ἢ δυόμενον προσκυνοῦσιν

Comment

• Originally posted by All-American View Post
                Made it to q12 tonight. Seconds after clicking on the wrong answer I remembered the ancient ties between Italy and the bull. Yep, the name "Italy" is thought to have been derived from the word for "cow."

$161 dollar payout tonight.

Grr.
                And then I made it to Q12 on the HQ sports. Turns out that the condor, not the albatross, is the name associated with the rarest score on a hole in golf.

I am having a bad bad day.
                τὸν ἥλιον ἀνατέλλοντα πλείονες ἢ δυόμενον προσκυνοῦσιν

Comment

• Won in the 8 question game tonight. $0.12

Comment

• Originally posted by SteelBlue View Post
                    Won in the 8 question game tonight. $0.12
                    Woo Hoo!
                    PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

Won in the 8 question game tonight. $0.12
                      My wife did as well. I got out on the Owls question, and helped her on the hall of fame question.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
                      "They're good. They've always been good" - David Shaw.

Well, because he thought it was good sport. Because some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.

Comment

• After having not played for some weeks I gave it a go just now and won $5.43.

I may retire.
                        PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

• Originally posted by creekster View Post
                          After having not played for some weeks I gave it a go just now and won $5.43.

I may retire.
                          Congrats. I recommend filling out a separate tithing slip for this windfall.

Comment

• Originally posted by creekster View Post
                            After having not played for some weeks I gave it a go just now and won $5.43.

I may retire.
                            I've won a total of 4 times now and my combined winnings do not exceed $5. Is anyone still playing? Numbers are way down. I'm curious to see if they survive another year.

Comment

I've won a total of 4 times now and my combined winnings do not exceed $5. Is anyone still playing? Numbers are way down. I'm curious to see if they survive another year.
                              I haven't played since my big win,.
                              PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

Haven't played in at least a month.

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Working...
                                X