X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    In as "timid10"
    hostile1
    "You interns are like swallows. You shit all over my patients for six weeks and then fly off."

"Don't be sorry, it's not your fault. It's my fault for overestimating your competence."

Comment

In as "timid10"
      timid? That's funny.
      "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
      "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
      "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

I'm pleasanton65; Carlos Danger was taken.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
          timid? That's funny.
          Timid has been my IGN since my glory days of dominating the worldwide xpilot competition from scotland.et.byu.edu, a DEC Alpha 3000 AXP Model 600 running the 64-bit Digital UNIX OS. That particular DEC Alpha model featured a 175 MHz processor and a massive 128 MB of RAM.

scotland.jpg
          You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
          Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
          You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

Comment

Timid has been my IGN since my glory days of dominating the worldwide xpilot competition from scotland.et.byu.edu, a Dec Alpha 3000 AXP Model 600 running the 64-bit Digital UNIX OS and featured a 175 MHz processor and a massive 128 MB of RAM.

[ATTACH]8478[/ATTACH]
            When you should have been working.
            "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
            "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
              When you should have been working.
              To be fair, at the time BYU sports message boards had not come into their own yet.
              You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
              Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump

Comment

clackattack22

used hostile1 as my referral code.

clackattack22 is also my COD name...

When poet puts pen to paper imagination breathes life, finding hearth and home.
                -Mid Summer's Night Dream

Comment

Abu Dabi isn't a country. Humph.
                  τὸν ἥλιον ἀνατέλλοντα πλείονες ἢ δυόμενον προσκυνοῦσιν

Comment

And a chimpanzee isn't a monkey! Ha!

How does one hide the comment feed (Android).

Comment

Crap! I forgot!

Comment

Looks like the Sunday game is $10k. That sounds fun.

Comment

Game time
                          τὸν ἥλιον ἀνατέλλοντα πλείονες ἢ δυόμενον προσκυνοῦσιν

Comment

Originally posted by All-American View Post
                            Game time
                            Got my ass handed to me tonight. 400+ winners took home about $25. They said it was a new record number of players to start, 1.1 million.

Comment

I forgot again!

Comment

We had company walk in right at 7 pm.

Comment

Working...
                                X