X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oatmega chocolate mint protein bar.

Comment

Originally posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
      Chobani coconut yogurt + scoop wife's homemade granola (recipe follows). DMDCR + splash h&h.

Wife of Sobchak Homemade Granola
      ½ cup coconut oil, melted
      ⅓ cup maple syrup
      ⅓ cup brown sugar
      2 tbs vanilla
      ½ tsp salt
      5 cups oats
      1 cup pecans or almonds, coarsely chopped
      1 cup pumpkin seeds
      ¼ cup flax seeds

Preheat oven to 325°.

Whisk together coconut oil, maple syrup, brown sugar, vanilla, and salt. Fold in oats, nuts, and seeds.

Prepare a cookie sheet either by spraying bottom with some cooking spray or use a piece of parchment paper.

Spread out in a thin layer onto prepared cookie sheet. Compact with the back of a spatula. Bake for 40 to 45 minutes. Allow to cool for 1 hour. Break into pieces.
      The granola looks delicious. It is a shame that you had it with a DMDCR instead of a cup of coffee.

Breakfast this morning was, again, a cup of coffee with some whole milk. While certainly not the quality of a quality local roaster, the Kirkland Signature house blend coffee is a solid daily option.
      As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
      --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

Originally posted by mpfunk View Post
        The granola looks delicious.
        There is a dark chocolate version of it also. Super delish. Will post recipe next time she makes it.
        You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
        Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
        You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

Comment

Chobani coconut yogurt + scoop wife's homemade granola (recipe follows). DMDCR + splash h&h.

Wife of Sobchak Homemade Granola
          ½ cup coconut oil, melted
          ⅓ cup maple syrup
          ⅓ cup brown sugar
          2 tbs vanilla
          ½ tsp salt
          5 cups oats
          1 cup pecans or almonds, coarsely chopped
          1 cup pumpkin seeds
          ¼ cup flax seeds

Preheat oven to 325°.

Whisk together coconut oil, maple syrup, brown sugar, vanilla, and salt. Fold in oats, nuts, and seeds.

Prepare a cookie sheet either by spraying bottom with some cooking spray or use a piece of parchment paper.

Spread out in a thin layer onto prepared cookie sheet. Compact with the back of a spatula. Bake for 40 to 45 minutes. Allow to cool for 1 hour. Break into pieces.
          What gauge metal should the cookie sheet be?
          Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

I don't mind DMD with vodka I don't mind DMD by itself. I do like coffee better, but I can appreciate a delicious DMD.
            Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

Originally posted by Flystripper View Post
              I don't mind DMD with vodka I don't mind DMD by itself. I do like coffee better, but I can appreciate a delicious DMD.
              I am not entirely opposed to soda and it can make a good mixer. I occasionally have soda including a few diet sodas here and there. It is specifically DMD that is disgusting. I will drink regular MD and do really enjoy Baja Blast and Pitch Black.
              --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

Originally posted by mpfunk View Post
                I am not entirely opposed to soda and it can make a good mixer. I occasionally have soda including a few diet sodas here and there. It is specifically DMD that is disgusting. I will drink regular MD and do really enjoy Baja Blast and Pitch Black.
                Go fuck yourself. Back me up, NMD.

Comment

Originally posted by YOhio View Post
                  This does not seem like a good step toward having a great day.
                  PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

Originally posted by YOhio View Post
                    I wonder if all the chemicals in the DMD are contributing to your rather extreme anger.
                    --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

DMDCR + splash h&h.
                      DMDCR is not sold here locally, so I always make sure to pick up a couple 12-packs when I'm in Utah.
                      Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

Originally posted by falafel View Post
                        What gauge metal should the cookie sheet be?
                        Heh. I'm not sure I can over-emphasize the importance of not using shitty bakeware.

Speaking of which, I need to post over in pet peeves...

Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
                        DMDCR is not sold here locally, so I always make sure to pick up a couple 12-packs when I'm in Utah.
                        Same. Down to my last 12-pack of DMDCR and no trip to Utah on the horizon.
                        You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
                        Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
                        You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

Comment

Originally posted by creekster View Post
                          This does not seem like a good step toward having a great day.
                          there are these new things called principles. some people like to stand up for them.
                          Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
                            Same. Down to my last 12-pack of DMDCR and no trip to Utah on the horizon.
                            God bless Utah!
                            "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                            "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                            "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

https://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...&condition=new
                              PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
                                there are these new things called principles. some people like to stand up for them.

Comment

Working...
                                X