X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pelado View Post
    Graham crackers dipped in milk.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    That was my wife's go to dinner while in college.

Comment

Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
      couple of them brown costco eggs fried up with irish butter. the yolks in the brown egg seem better but i could be wrong.
      We used to buy those... sold in a 2-dozen carton, great eggs I agree; now we buy the 5-dozen flat.
      You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
      Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
      You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

Comment

Every day this past week: two fried eggs, can DMD.

Today: eggs benedict, can DMD.

eggs_bene.jpg
        You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
        Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump

Comment

your hollandaise looks weird bro
          Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

It’s missing a dash of smoked paprika
            "You interns are like swallows. You shit all over my patients for six weeks and then fly off."

"Don't be sorry, it's not your fault. It's my fault for overestimating your competence."

Comment

Graham crackers soaked in milk.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
              "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
              - Goatnapper'96

Comment

Two GU gels and three scoops of CarboRocket Half Evil....followed by two scoops of Chocolate protein powder in 2% milk.
                "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

Because it's leftover Bearnaise sauce from last night's steak dinner.

Comment

banana and a 8 oz carton of low carb lemon yogurt

I may be small, but I'm slow.

A veteran - whether active duty, retired, or national guard or reserve is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to, "The United States of America ", for an amount of "up to and including my life - it's an honor."

Comment

44oz DMD. Today I went crazy and hit it with a splash of half and half.
                      Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
                        Sounds delish... will try tmro. No half and half, full cream ok?

Comment

Originally posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
                          Sounds delish... will try tmro. No half and half, full cream ok?
                          For sure. I used h/h because that's what they had readily available at the gas station.
                          Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
                            What? Mind blown.
                            "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                            "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                            "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

very skeptical of this one, friends. dmd + mango + peach is pretty tough to beat.
                              Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

very skeptical of this one, friends. dmd + mango + peach is pretty tough to beat.
                                Hey! My go-to mix is DMD + mango puree. Nectar of the gods.
                                "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                                "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                                "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Working...
                                X