What's for breakfast?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Commando View Post
    I ate at Mama's in San Francisco last week for breakfast. I had never heard of it, but those who live around there definitely know about it and it gets a lot of hype. Definitely lived up to its name- the Monte Cristo was soooooo good.
    That's not too far from the hotel we are staying at. I'll have to try it this week.
    “Every player dreams of being a Yankee, and if they don’t it’s because they never got the chance.” Aroldis Chapman

Comment

• My assistant keeps a candy bowl and is apparently under the mistaken impression that candy corn and those weird plasticky pumpkins are acceptable forms of confection. We are not amused.

Comment

• Originally posted by Babs View Post
        My assistant keeps a candy bowl and is apparently under the mistaken impression that candy corn and those weird plasticky pumpkins are acceptable forms of confection. We are not amused.
        On an unrelated note, my wife just submitted an application to work in your office.
        Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by falafel View Post
          On an unrelated note, my wife just submitted an application to work in your office.
          And while my wife didn't, she LOVES candy corn. Ok, maybe not barf-worthy, but it does seem like a waste of good sugar.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bo Diddley View Post
            And while my wife didn't, she LOVES candy corn. Ok, maybe not barf-worthy, but it does seem like a waste of good sugar.
            No, it's super barf worthy. Like those weird peanut butter logs that end up at the bottom of the trick-or-treat bags.

Comment

No, it's super barf worthy. Like those weird peanut butter logs that end up at the bottom of the trick-or-treat bags.
              See, I actually like those. Reminds me of my childhood. There's a huge bag of them in the foyer of our armory in West Jordan. My wife HATES those. Each time I pass them on my way to the flight line, I want to grab some to snack on, but the Dude has me hyper-vigilant about insulin response.

Comment

My assistant keeps a candy bowl and is apparently under the mistaken impression that candy corn and those weird plasticky pumpkins are acceptable forms of confection. We are not amused.
                Candy corn is the worst. Yuck.
                "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                  Candy corn is the worst. Yuck.
                  Very hurtful.
                  "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                  - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• Originally posted by Bo Diddley View Post
                    See, I actually like those. Reminds me of my childhood. There's a huge bag of them in the foyer of our armory in West Jordan. My wife HATES those. Each time I pass them on my way to the flight line, I want to grab some to snack on, but the Dude has me hyper-vigilant about insulin response.
                    Plus you have to make weight

I may be small, but I'm slow.

A veteran - whether active duty, retired, or national guard or reserve is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to, "The United States of America ", for an amount of "up to and including my life - it's an honor."

Comment

• Originally posted by happyone View Post
                      Plus you have to make weight
                      Hence my listening to the Dude about insulin and weight loss. While my activity level is down, I'm skipping breakfast altogether, and trying not to eat in between meals. The Army doesn't care if you're recovering from surgery, you better stay trim!

Comment

• I’m in Manila for two weeks, and there is a Tim Hortons across the street from the hotel. A breakfast sandwich and a box of Timbits will be my breakfast every day for two weeks. I may have a honey cruller to mix it up a bit once in a while.

Canada’s best export.

Comment

• Originally posted by chrisrenrut View Post
                          Tim Hortons ... Canada’s best export.
                          Amen.
                          You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
                          Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
                          You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

Comment

• I'm currently drinking peanut butter chocolate coffee. It's every bit as good as it sounds.

Comment

I'm currently drinking peanut butter chocolate coffee. It's every bit as good as it sounds.
                              come to a bunch of mormons and brag about your yummy coffee. bush league, babs. bush league.
                              I'm like LeBron James.
                              -mpfunk

Comment

• I can't think of another peanut butter chocolate drink. Is there one?
                                Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Working...
                                X