What's for breakfast?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's for breakfast?

Two fried eggs seasoned with Tabasco, can of DMD.
    You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
    Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
    You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

Originally posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    Two fried eggs seasoned with Tabasco, can of DMD.
    Same breakfast!
    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Toasted bagel with fried egg, ham, cheese, and BYU branded BBQ sauce. http://www.byustore.com/BYU-Bbq-Pack

It's not my favorite sauce but my wife gave it to me for for Christmas so I'm trying to use it up. I prefer more tangy sauces and this one by Harry's Hot Sauce is more smokey/sweet.

33415+BYU+Bbq+Pack_main-1.jpg

Comment

Water.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
        "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
        - Goatnapper'96

Comment

Originally posted by Pelado View Post
          Water.
          That’s not how to start a great day, dude.
          "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
          "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
          "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Always a good way to start the day.
            "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
            "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
            - SeattleUte

Comment

avocado, sunny side up egg on toasted sourdough seasoned with salt, pepper, and tobasco chipotle sauce.
              Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

Protein shake with tablespoon of olive oil.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                  That’s not how to start a great day, dude.
                  You're right. Should have gone with vodka.

"I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                  - Goatnapper'96

Comment

Collard greens and corn bread.
                    "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

breakfast? lol
                      I'm like LeBron James.
                      -mpfunk

Comment

Blackberry Coffeecake

20180106_092553.jpg

Preheat oven to 350°.

Fruit Mixture
                        3 cups blackberries
                        2 tbs cornstarch
                        1 tbs sugar

Combine all, toss, set aside.

Crumb Topping
                        1 cup flour
                        1 cup brown sugar
                        1 tsp cinnamon
                        1 tsp nutmeg
                        4 tbs butter, melted
                        ~1 tbs water

Combine all, mix until "crumbly" (may need a few extra drops of water), set aside.

Cake Batter
                        3 cups flour
                        1 cup sugar
                        1 tsp cardamom
                        1 tsp baking powder
                        ½ tsp baking soda
                        ½ tsp salt
                        8 tbs butter, softened
                        2 eggs
                        1 cup buttermilk
                        1 tsp vanilla

Combine dry ingredients in a stand mixer, cut in butter, add liquid ingredients, mix.

Grease a 16x8x2-inch glass baking pan, add batter, layer on fruit and crumb topping. Bake for 45-50 minutes.

I usually halve this recipe unless we are hosting a brunch.
                        You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
                        Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump

Comment

Graham crackers dipped in milk.

- Goatnapper'96

Comment

PSA: Fred Meyer currently has Pepsi 12-packs on sale, 4 for $11. Can of DMD == 23¢.

Comment

couple of them brown costco eggs fried up with irish butter. the yolks in the brown egg seem better but i could be wrong.
                              Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

Working...
                              X