Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
    God bless Utah!
    MDCR is carried around here, just not DMDCR. So frustrating! And our trip to Utah for Xmas was scratched because of illness.
    You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
    Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
    You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

Comment

I have never had DMDCR. It is apparently available for me to purchase here. I will not be purchasing any.
      As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
      --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

Originally posted by mpfunk View Post
        I have never had DMDCR. It is apparently available for me to purchase here. I will not be purchasing any.
        Actually, if I can find a single can or bottle and do not have to buy a 12 pack, I will buy one on the way home and report on it.

I should not be dismissing it without actually tasting it (the way you people dismiss the deliciousness of beer, coffee, and whiskey without trying it first).
        As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
        --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

Actually, if I can find a single can or bottle and do not have to buy a 12 pack, I will buy one on the way home and report on it.

I should not be dismissing it without actually tasting it (the way you people dismiss the deliciousness of beer, coffee, and whiskey without trying it first).
          Will you consume it tonight or save it for breakfast (considering the theme of this thread)?
          "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
          - Goatnapper'96

Comment

Tried them before dismissing them, thanks.
            Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Let me see if I can sum up funk's contributions to this humble thread:

"Hey everybody,
              I drink coffee!
              I drink beer!
              I drink whiskey!
              I have more sophisticated tastes than you!
              Unlike you dumb rubes, I am willing to try new things!"
              "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
              "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
              "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                Let me see if I can sum up funk's contributions to this humble thread:

"Hey everybody,
                I drink coffee!
                I drink beer!
                I drink whiskey!
                I have more sophisticated tastes than you!
                Unlike you dumb rubes, I am willing to try new things!"
                Also DMD drinkers are unhealthy because chemicals.

Comment

Originally posted by YOhio View Post
                  Also DMD drinkers are unhealthy because chemicals.
                  That reminds me ... I need to refill my 40 ounce tumbler again

Comment

Chocolate muffin from the Corner Bakery and a Coke Zero

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• Originally posted by pelagius View Post
                      That reminds me ... I need to refill my 40 ounce tumbler again
                      the yeti tumblers are great. ice cold dmd all day long, without that watered down taste!
                      Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• Originally posted by mpfunk View Post

I have tried a lot of things but WRT alcoholic beverages I CHOOSE not to consume them. Consuming them does not make one sophisticated or superior. In fact, I am a little embarrassed for you.
                        PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

• Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
                          the yeti tumblers are great. ice cold dmd all day long, without that watered down taste!
                          YES!!!

I got one for Christmas and I can't believe how long the ice lasts. There has been ice left after 3 days.

If anyone is interested, it has been 2 DMD night.
                          Last edited by happyone; 01-24-2018, 09:20 PM.

I may be small, but I'm slow.

A veteran - whether active duty, retired, or national guard or reserve is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to, "The United States of America ", for an amount of "up to and including my life - it's an honor."

Comment

• Interesting article came across my feed this morning. Apparently there are actual chemicals in coffee and there is a chance that California will have to provide cancer warnings for coffee.

https://a.msn.com/r/2/AAv805F?m=en-us&ocid=Money

Coffee is on the hot seat because of the presence of acrylamide, a flavorless chemical produced during the roasting process.
                            Acrylamide is one of more than 900 chemicals on a list of those known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. Businesses must warn about the presence of any of the chemicals under the law, known as Proposition 65.

Comment

• Originally posted by beefytee View Post
                              Interesting article came across my feed this morning. Apparently there are actual chemicals in coffee and there is a chance that California will have to provide cancer warnings for coffee.

https://a.msn.com/r/2/AAv805F?m=en-us&ocid=Money
                              Omg. Chemicals!

"There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                              "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                              "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Three eggs, scrambled and seasoned with salt and pepper.
                                Two slices of toast made from Grandma Sycamore's Wheat bread and generously buttered.
                                Water.
                                "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                                - Goatnapper'96

Comment

Working...
                                X