The Chi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Chi

This deserves its own thread. I watched the pilot a few weeks ago. Get on board right now. It feels a lot like The Wire. I loved the first episode, can't wait for the entire season. CNN has a great article about it:

http://www.cnn.com/2018/01/04/entert...iew/index.html
    *Banned*

Looks good, I'll check it out, thanks! I'm rewatching The Wire, because I use my time wisely, such a great show.
    Get confident, stupid
    -landpoke

Comment

Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
      Looks good, I'll check it out, thanks! I'm rewatching The Wire, because I use my time wisely, such a great show.
      In October I finished season 3. For my 3rd time. I've taken a break, because i'm not quite ready for the emotional investment of season 4.
      Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
        Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
        In October I finished season 3. For my 3rd time. I've taken a break, because i'm not quite ready for the emotional investment of season 4.
        I finally started watching the Wire for the first time. Only on episode 4 but it is good (not great) so far. I'm sure I will get hooked. My wife and I have never watched a show with consistent boobies scenes so she is not a fan. She bailed on West world after one episode (I didn't continue either).

Comment

Originally posted by Omaha 680 View Post
          I finally started watching the Wire for the first time. Only on episode 4 but it is good (not great) so far. I'm sure I will get hooked. My wife and I have never watched a show with consistent boobies scenes so she is not a fan. She bailed on West world after one episode (I didn't continue either).
          The boobs might be consistent, but they are not consistently good boobs.
          Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by falafel View Post
            The boobs might be consistent, but they are not consistently good boobs.
            What a relief!

Comment

Originally posted by Omaha 680 View Post
              Tell her it's a quasi documentary.

Comment

I watched the pilot and was devastated. It did remind me quite a bit of The Wire (which I loved), but maybe a little less gritty. Definitely one I'll keep watching.

Comment

Still all in.
                  *Banned*

Comment

Working...
                  X