Issues with Pictures Showing in Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Issues with Pictures Showing in Threads

For the last two days, only some of the pictures in any particular thread will show up. There's no indication that a picture is there at all, unless you quote the post and see the VB code (or if the context of the post tells you there should be a picture). However, other pictures in the same thread will show up. I'm not sure what the problem is. Tapatalk works fine.

Anyone else having this issue?
    Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Okay, upon further inspection, it looks like this is only happening with photos that are uploaded through tapatalk. Photos that are "attached" through the browser show fine. Not sure about photos that are hot-linked through the browser though.
    Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Working...
    X