Thread: BYU Men's Hoops: Cougars try to push through end of semester - Daily Herald

Default BYU Men's Hoops: Cougars try to push through end of semester - Daily Herald

Daily Herald

BYU Men's Hoops: Cougars try to push through end of semester
    Daily Herald
    “When you look around college basketball and you try to see how this works, no one is immune from it. It happens. What you hope is that your guys are good enough with each other that they can hold each other accountable enough. There is a certain way ...
    BYU wary of a letdown against Idaho State after emotional win over rival UtesSalt Lake Tribune

all 3 news articles »

More...

“It hurt, but it was a short-term thing,” Childs said. “It was embarrassing, rolling around on the ground like a little girl in front of 20,000 people. But I’ll be good to go.”
    Too bad Childs made this misogynistic remark. Amiright, Funk?
    "Seriously, is there a bigger high on the whole face of the earth than eating a salad?"--SeattleUte
    "The only Ute to cause even half the nationwide hysteria of Jimmermania was Ted Bundy."--TripletDaddy
    This is a tough, NYC broad, a doctor who deals with bleeding organs, dying people and testicles on a regular basis without crying."--oxcoug
    "I'm not impressed (and I'm even into choreography . . .)"--Donuthole
    "I too was fortunate to leave with my same balls."--byu71

Outsider looking in Blueintheface's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lost Student View Post
    Too bad Childs made this misogynistic remark. Amiright, Funk?
    At least he didn’t say alligator roll. Crisis averted.
    "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

"Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

Summon Scott Pierce!