Signing Day Part I: Sign On The Dotted Line Or Else

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by grapevine View Post
    LeightOn Vanderisch is foregoing senior year to join the NFL. Got depantsed in bball game against Matt Paradis,s alma mater. Some of our. Kids we're cheering for him to dunk and cheering for him in bball game. Got in a bit of trouble thinking they were cheering her hi team.
    Neighbors commuted 25 miles to be seen by recruiter one is signed with the bengals. Don,t know how much pt he will get. Like your u have a better chance of being seen there than at 1a levels. Though several 1a people with talent can and do play in college. Heard that coach held clinics and tole people to come there starting 9th grade. If true could get in trouble for that. Ego reason they go to school they think has better football program starting high school.
    Leighton Vander Esch is a nice story. Coming out of Riggins, eight man football, walking on at BSU and now headed to the NFL. Seems like a really nice kid also.

Comment

Originally posted by RC Vikings View Post
      Leighton Vander Esch is a nice story. Coming out of Riggins, eight man football, walking on at BSU and now headed to the NFL. Seems like a really nice kid also.
      Matt Paradis is same way. I think he walked on at Boise State and played in Super Bowl. Madre taught some of my brothers kids and would bring them stuff from games. Nice kid, came to state bball tournament a couple years ago and people talked to him. We beat his team for state. They did beat that chicken shit online school in semis. They can,t play international guys next year.

Korey Hall same way, I know people that know him. He never played eight man football as pilots enrollment 2a when he was playing.

1a kids playing any sport even at juco and small colleges few. Many start but don,t finish do to time commitment, Don,t blame them. As for people that commuted to be seen I am sure with talent could just as well been seen in eight man. Though someone said anyone that wants can play at next level. If you don,t have skill can,t play.

Comment

Working...
      X