Unexpected deaths in my community

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unexpected deaths in my community

Girl I grew up with a couple years older than me, brother was classmate well her parents walked out of sacrament meeting quick, daughter died in sleep. Kids found her I guess. Going through divorce. Funeral up here. I didn,t go but story told of fart spray being sprayed cruising on blue lakes. I was involved. Even put some in her eyes while driving accidently.

My sister coming home from work at St Liukes was diverted. Come to find out someone fighting in bar people tried to take keys way to drunk, drove and killed neighbor in head on collision. That piece of shit was already on probation for Duisburg and had several before. Daughter justifiably pissed on Facebook. In company vehicle too. That could cause big lawsuit. Her husband died of heart attack several years ago not that old. Only one daughter active in church, and many people were at house drinking away after mothers tragic dui death. Bishop just called had some unexpect d deaths to deal with.

Some people went to two funerals Saturday, one girl I grew up with, and went to former member of community, not lds that was expected. I never been to two funerals in one day, rarely one year.

If that is tragic, a few years ago on Christmas Day lady in our ward rolled pickup south of Pocatello and her and one of her daughters was killed. Husband stayed behind as he had to work that day. Rest of kids survived. Daughter killed had twin sister.

Husband had depression, of course anxiety that didn,t help. Married someone a few months later from the great American falls. Ends quorom did a lot of work on his home. Some tragedies lately in community. Two of the three recent deaths totally unexpected.

Originally posted by grapevine View Post
    Girl I grew up with a couple years older than me, brother was classmate well her parents walked out of sacrament meeting quick, daughter died in sleep. Kids found her I guess. Going through divorce. Funeral up here. I didn,t go but story told of fart spray being sprayed cruising on blue lakes. I was involved. Even put some in her eyes while driving accidently.

My sister coming home from work at St Liukes was diverted. Come to find out someone fighting in bar people tried to take keys way to drunk, drove and killed neighbor in head on collision. That piece of shit was already on probation for Duisburg and had several before. Daughter justifiably pissed on Facebook. In company vehicle too. That could cause big lawsuit. Her husband died of heart attack several years ago not that old. Only one daughter active in church, and many people were at house drinking away after mothers tragic dui death. Bishop just called had some unexpect d deaths to deal with.

Some people went to two funerals Saturday, one girl I grew up with, and went to former member of community, not lds that was expected. I never been to two funerals in one day, rarely one year.

If that is tragic, a few years ago on Christmas Day lady in our ward rolled pickup south of Pocatello and her and one of her daughters was killed. Husband stayed behind as he had to work that day. Rest of kids survived. Daughter killed had twin sister.

Husband had depression, of course anxiety that didn,t help. Married someone a few months later from the great American falls. Ends quorom did a lot of work on his home. Some tragedies lately in community. Two of the three recent deaths totally unexpected.
    Sorry for your loss. I note that it takes real talent to meld the phrase "fart spray" in a post about family tragedies in such a natural way.
    "Seriously, is there a bigger high on the whole face of the earth than eating a salad?"--SeattleUte
    "The only Ute to cause even half the nationwide hysteria of Jimmermania was Ted Bundy."--TripletDaddy
    This is a tough, NYC broad, a doctor who deals with bleeding organs, dying people and testicles on a regular basis without crying."--oxcoug
    "I'm not impressed (and I'm even into choreography . . .)"--Donuthole
    "I too was fortunate to leave with my same balls."--byu71

Comment

Working...
    X