• Show
Clear All

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I intend to live forever.
    So far, so good.
    --Steven Wright

Comment

good meme brian
      Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

So is Nixon out for this game?

Comment

Originally posted by tooblue View Post
          So is Nixon out for this game?
          Coach Rose said they don't know when he'll be back yet. So maybe out.
          "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
          - Goatnapper'96

Comment

Originally posted by Pelado View Post
            Coach Rose said they don't know when he'll be back yet. So maybe out.
            Heard he was "week to week"
            Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

"Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

Comment

Originally posted by Green Monstah View Post
              Heard he was "week to week"
              That hurts BYU's chances greatly. Also, I think he had a real chance at becoming the next Nate Cooper.

Comment

Originally posted by tooblue View Post
                That hurts BYU's chances greatly. Also, I think he had a real chance at becoming the next Nate Cooper.
                Okay, Mr. Negative, you just guaranteed a BYU win.
                "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

Comment

Originally posted by Topper View Post
                  Okay, Mr. Negative, you just guaranteed a BYU win.
                  Lol. If coach had that kind of power to cross jinx the Utes, byu would have beat the Utes three times in the past month.

Comment

Originally posted by Applejack View Post
                    Lol. If coach had that kind of power to cross jinx the Utes, byu would have beat the Utes three times in the past month.
                    And your positive attitude just reinforced the win baby. Utes' loss all on you!
                    "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

Comment

BYU is going to boat race the shit out of Utah on Saturday. Utah is terrible this year, they have played what 1 road game all year and they were blown out. BYU is shooting better from the floor and from 3, they are averaging more assists, blocks, steals and fewer turnovers per game. Can't wait. Special K is going to cancel the rivalry permanently after Saturday.
                      *Banned*

Comment

Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
                        BYU is going to boat race the shit out of Utah on Saturday. Utah is terrible this year, they have played what 1 road game all year and they were blown out. BYU is shooting better from the floor and from 3, they are averaging more assists, blocks, steals and fewer turnovers per game. Can't wait. Special K is going to cancel the rivalry permanently after Saturday.
                        "You interns are like swallows. You shit all over my patients for six weeks and then fly off."

"Don't be sorry, it's not your fault. It's my fault for overestimating your competence."

Comment

Hope so. Utah played poorly at Butler and Collette was a no show, but BYU just doesn't have the bigs that Butler had to keep him in check, and BYU will really miss Nixon. He's the type of player that menaces inconsistent teams like Utah. Should be fun though.

I heard Emery isn't attending the game. That's a shame.

Comment

Originally posted by hostile View Post
                            A broken clock, blah, blah...I just hope it's not midnight.

Comment

Heard that one from you before, year after year.
                              I expect the same result as the last time you predicted a BYU win over Utah (**)

**Olympic sports predictions excluded.
                              I intend to live forever.
                              So far, so good.
                              --Steven Wright

Comment

Dammit cj, why do you have to curse us every year in every sport.

Comment

Working...
                                X