X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dwight Schr-ute View Post
    LOL! Provo is the worst. Embarrassing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    C'mon Dwight. Just cut it at the top 4 worst-paying cities for women.

Comment

I don’t really hate Utah. It’s tough to hate them when so few fans live by me and the ones that do live by me generally only watch the games when they play BYU. Plus, their accounting school is not very good, but someone has to fill up the second tier and regional firms

"Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

I don’t really hate Utah. It’s tough to hate them when so few fans live by me and the ones that do live by me generally only watch the games when they play BYU. Plus, their accounting school is not very good, but someone has to fill up the second tier and regional accounting firms

"Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

Originally posted by Moliere View Post
          I don’t really hate Utah. It’s tough to hate them when so few fans live by me and the ones that do live by me generally only watch the games when they play BYU. Plus, their accounting school is not very good, but someone has to fill up the second tier and regional accounting firms
          Yeah, who could hate Utah? Kids need someplace to go when they can't get into BYU. They are providing a good public service.
          "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
          "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
          "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
          GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by BigPiney View Post
            Actually looks like all of Utah is the worst. That is pretty bad. I would expect nothing less from a state that has the UofU as its primary higher education institution.
            That's Piney. BYU educates people who leave the state and Utah educates those that stay.
            "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

Comment

Originally posted by Dwight Schr-ute View Post
              LOL! Provo is the worst. Embarrassing.

C'mon Dwight. Just cut it at the top 3 worst-paying cities for women.
              "Seriously, is there a bigger high on the whole face of the earth than eating a salad?"--SeattleUte
              "The only Ute to cause even half the nationwide hysteria of Jimmermania was Ted Bundy."--TripletDaddy
              This is a tough, NYC broad, a doctor who deals with bleeding organs, dying people and testicles on a regular basis without crying."--oxcoug
              "I'm not impressed (and I'm even into choreography . . .)"--Donuthole
              "I too was fortunate to leave with my same balls."--byu71

Comment

He is the worst and exemplifies the utes perfectly. He is like a Frankenstein monster of the worst the utes have to offer. Like it's you took mpfunk's hate and lautes's douchiness and SU's assholishness and put them all together. He has no redeeming qualities and needs to be punched in the face.

Comment

He is the worst and exemplifies the utes perfectly. He is like a Frankenstein monster of the worst the utes have to offer. Like it's you took mpfunk's hate and lautes's douchiness and SU's assholishness and put them all together. He has no redeeming qualities and needs to be punched in the face.
                  Would be awesome if Coach Kry sent a copy of Letter to a CES Director to mpfunk.
                  "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                  "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                  "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Please tell me the ROC will be wearing hard hats and safety vests.

Comment

Originally posted by Omaha 680 View Post
                      Please tell me the ROC will be wearing hard hats and safety vests.
                      Oh yeah:

"There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                      "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                      "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

So is this a "wear safety gear" game? I have a hard hat, but it's yellow.

Comment

One of the grandest benefits of the enlightenment was the realization that our moral sense must be based on the welfare of living individuals, not on their immortal souls. Honest and passionate folks can strongly disagree regarding spiritual matters, so it's imperative that we not allow such considerations to infringe on the real happiness of real people.

Woot

I believe religion has much inherent good and has born many good fruits.
                          SU

Comment

One of the grandest benefits of the enlightenment was the realization that our moral sense must be based on the welfare of living individuals, not on their immortal souls. Honest and passionate folks can strongly disagree regarding spiritual matters, so it's imperative that we not allow such considerations to infringe on the real happiness of real people.

Woot

I believe religion has much inherent good and has born many good fruits.
                            SU

Comment

All I see from that graphic is that UVU, Weber State and BYU alumni all make more money than Utah alumni. I’m guessing Westminster and SLCC are probably pulling the SLC average up to respectability.
                              A man who views the world the same at fifty as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life. - Mohammad Ali

Comment

Coach K stated that if Emery had apologized earlier than the summer the series wouldn’t have been cancelled.

https://www.ksl.com/?sid=37616237&nid=272

I guess the very next day wasn’t fast enough.
                                A man who views the world the same at fifty as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life. - Mohammad Ali

Comment

Working...
                                X