Safety First! - BYU vs. Utah 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Safety First! - BYU vs. Utah 2017

This game warrants a thread. Should be a fun environment in the MC this Saturday. Can't wait to see what the ROC does to welcome back Coach Krybaby.
    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Listened a little on 960 this morning. I guess Emery apologized to Krysto and Krysto thought he was sincere enough that he decided to give the rivalry game another chance. lol.

Comment

Originally posted by jay santos View Post
      Listened a little on 960 this morning. I guess Emery apologized to Krysto and Krysto thought he was sincere enough that he decided to give the rivalry game another chance. lol.
      Now why did Emery have to go and do that for? I hope Emery's Dad told Krysto to go SAD, however. That is the proper thing for basketball dads to do these days.
      "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
      "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
      "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
      GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Did Krystco ever apologize for being a grown ass man and needing to be restrained physically by his assistants and team from going after a player on the other team? I'm telling you, the Krybaby cancelling was as much about a screw loose in his own head as anything else.

His compliment to Emery was completely backhanded, too. "yeah it was big of him to do that, but honestly if it had happened sooner we never would have had to take a break." WTF? Dude is a total dick and the Utes deserve him.

Comment

Originally posted by Omaha 680 View Post
          Did Krystco ever apologize for being a grown ass man and needing to be restrained physically by his assistants and team from going after a player on the other team? I'm telling you, the Krybaby cancelling was as much about a screw loose in his own head as anything else.

His compliment to Emery was completely backhanded, too. "yeah it was big of him to do that, but honestly if it had happened sooner we never would have had to take a break." WTF? Dude is a total dick and the Utes deserve him.

He is the worst and exemplifies the utes perfectly. He is like a Frankenstein monster of the worst the utes have to offer. Like it's you took mpfunk's hate and lautes's douchiness and SU's assholishness and put them all together. He has no redeeming qualities and needs to be punched in the face.

Comment

I like the direction this thread is taking!
            "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
            "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.

Comment

Originally posted by BigPiney View Post

He is the worst and exemplifies the utes perfectly. He is like a Frankenstein monster of the worst the utes have to offer. Like it's you took mpfunk's hate and lautes's douchiness and SU's assholishness and put them all together. He has no redeeming qualities and needs to be punched in the face.
              To be fair, he did get his undies in a bunch* over the situation and that's never pleasant.

*His words, not mine:

“He was super sincere about how he was growing up and didn’t handle it right and that he has felt bad for quite a long time,” Krystkowiak said. “Kudos to him for reaching out. To be honest with you, if that had happened a little bit earlier — this is no disrespect to him — we wouldn’t ever have taken any time off. That was part of the holding pattern. I was waiting to see what would take place before I kind of got my undies in a bunch and wanted to put an end [to] it.”

Comment

I don't think there is an alumni flag, but they should get one for this game, and Nate Copper should run it out.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                  I like the direction this thread is taking!
                  And is also a perfect example of why taking a break is such was such an asinine approach to calming tensions in the rivalry. Kry didn't calm anything. He turned the dial past 11 both with the "taking a break" and with his comments and reasoning for it ever since. The MC crowd will be out for blood and now he's bringing in a team without a single player that has ever played there. But I guess they'll be ok because Pac 12.

Comment

Originally posted by Omaha 680 View Post

Yeah, that most recent statement form Kry was incredible. He is basically admitting that all that stuff about being concerned for player safety was a bald-faced lie. He robbed the people in the state of a rivalry game going back generations, and paid all that money (allegedly), because a kid didn't apologize to him quickly enough. Wow!

Comment

My son works on the facilities crew of a local company. Among other things, he delivers packages from the mail room. He proudly wears his BYU gear and enjoys talking some smack with co-workers.

Recently, he took a few days off to use some accumulated vacation days. He went back to work today and this is what his desk looked like. Pretty impressive gag. Somebody went to a lot of work.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                        My son works on the facilities crew of a local company. Among other things, he delivers packages from the mail room. He proudly wears his BYU gear and enjoys talking some smack with co-workers.

Recently, he took a few days off to use some accumulated vacation days. He went back to work today and this is what his desk looked like. Pretty impressive gag. Somebody went to a lot of work.

:thumbsup:

Comment

LOL! Provo is the worst. Embarrassing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          I told him he was a goddamn Nazi Stormtrooper.

Comment

Originally posted by Dwight Schr-ute View Post

Are you trying to dis BYU or Utah with this graphic?
                            Last edited by beefytee; 12-13-2017, 10:43 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dwight Schr-ute View Post

Actually looks like all of Utah is the worst. That is pretty bad. I would expect nothing less from a state that has the UofU as its primary higher education institution.

Comment

Working...
                              X