Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
    80k is such a freaking whiny weirdo

Nobody wants to watch college basketball when guys sit on the bench with foul trouble," Krystkowiak said. "What other sport is there on the planet where you penalize players for fouling? Nothing. Soccer? Baseball? People come, and you look at how many fouls are called.
    LOL. Is that a serious quote?

Comment

• Originally posted by bluegoose View Post
      LOL. Is that a serious quote?
      Yessir.

Comment

• Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
        80k is such a freaking whiny weirdo

Nobody wants to watch college basketball when guys sit on the bench with foul trouble," Krystkowiak said. "What other sport is there on the planet where you penalize players for fouling? Nothing. Soccer? Baseball? People come, and you look at how many fouls are called.
        Coach, have you ever heard of yellow or red cards?
        "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

Comment

• Originally posted by Topper View Post
          Coach, have you ever heard of yellow or red cards?
          Or a hockey penalty box, or a targeting flag, or hitting batter ejection, or....

Comment

• This from the Pac-12 coach of the year?

However, I will say this. A senior attorney from my firm's Tucson office is in town this week, both for work and for the PAC-12 tournament. He's a huge Arizona fan. He remarked how much he likes Krystowiak.
            Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by falafel View Post
              This from the Pac-12 coach of the year?

However, I will say this. A senior attorney from my firm's Tucson office is in town this week, both for work and for the PAC-12 tournament. He's a huge Arizona fan. He remarked how much he likes Krystowiak.
              That actually makes perfect sense.
              Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

• Originally posted by falafel View Post
                This from the Pac-12 coach of the year?

Did Miller pay him a $100,000?
                "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

Comment

• Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
                  That actually makes perfect sense.
                  Perfect sense. The next Arizona fan I meet who isn’t a huge POS will be the first, they make Washington fans look like a lovable bunch.

That’s back to back games against Oregon where Krysko has gotten salty. I hope he doesn’t opt out of playing Oregon in the future.
                  Get confident, stupid
                  -landpoke

Comment

• Looking forward to hearing 80ks whiney ass again in a meaningless NIT game.

Comment

• Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
                      Perfect sense. The next Arizona fan I meet who isn’t a huge POS will be the first, they make Washington fans look like a lovable bunch.

That’s back to back games against Oregon where Krysko has gotten salty. I hope he doesn’t opt out of playing Oregon in the future.
                      The azholes are the worst

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
                      "Be a philosopher. A man can compromise to gain a point. It has become apparent that a man can, within limits, follow his inclinations within the arms of the Church if he does so discreetly." - The Walking Drum

"And here’s what life comes down to—not how many years you live, but how many of those years are filled with bullshit that doesn’t amount to anything to satisfy the requirements of some dickhead you’ll never get the pleasure of punching in the face." – Adam Carolla

Comment

• Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post

Did he get salty after the win up in Eugene this year? Or are you talking about tournament games?
                        "They're good. They've always been good" - David Shaw.

Well, because he thought it was good sport. Because some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.

Comment

Working...
                        X