Disney and 20th Century Fox Merger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disney and 20th Century Fox Merger

So Disney must really want the X-Men back? Marvel is releasing three movies next. Soon, that will be four or five.
    Part of it is based on academic grounds. Among major conferences, the Pac-10 is the best academically, largely because of Stanford, Cal and UCLA. “Colorado is on a par with Oregon,” he said. “Utah isn’t even in the picture.”

So do we not have a Disney Plus thread??

Wandavision is amazing so good. I loved those first two “Bewitched” episodes and I’m sure it gets better from here!

Highly recommended!

Comment

Originally posted by CardiacCoug View Post

Wandavision is amazing so good. I loved those first two “Bewitched” episodes and I’m sure it gets better from here!

Highly recommended!
      Although I've seen a couple of Marvel movies, I'm pretty much a stranger to the MCU and I have no idea what the show is about. But the first two episode were very well done and they did a great job of parodying Bewitched, The Dick Van Dyke Show, I Love Lucy, and other 50s-60s sitcoms. I caught the Stark Industries reference, but I'm certain a bunch of insider references flew right past me. I'll hang in there and hopefully things will become clearer.

Comment

Originally posted by PaloAltoCougar View Post

Although I've seen a couple of Marvel movies, I'm pretty much a stranger to the MCU and I have no idea what the show is about. But the first two episode were very well done and they did a great job of parodying Bewitched, The Dick Van Dyke Show, I Love Lucy, and other 50s-60s sitcoms. I caught the Stark Industries reference, but I'm certain a bunch of insider references flew right past me. I'll hang in there and hopefully things will become clearer.
        It's a direct sequel to Avengers: Endgame. It's definitely the most high-concept thing the MCU has ever done (I guess emboldened by success, they are going with the comic-book levels of out-there stories)- and also maybe the most well-done project to their name yet. I have a feeling I know what's going on, but in this case, it seems like most of the fun is to be had in the journey.
        Last edited by Commando; 01-17-2021, 04:27 PM.
        "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

Originally posted by CardiacCoug View Post

Highly recommended!
          You're the first person I've heard say this. My geeky, comic-loving FB friends are all pretty down on it.
          Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

"Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

Comment

Working...
          X