The Official 2017-18 Bowl Season Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dabrockster View Post
    Fuck off CMB.. this “shitty” team would lay over 70 on your shitty team with their 2nd team..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    What is CMBF’s team?
    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Eff you too LC!!

If it’s one thing I have learned from Urban. Take no shit and go into a rage in a nano second. Gracias Urban.

Oh, and CMB is a sucky Boy Band. NSYNC forever bitch!

also quit when your team is bad
      Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

It makes me chuckle you all think Ohio St. is a bad team as the conference Champion of the best conference outright.

SUCK IT!!!

Comment

It makes me chuckle you all think Ohio St. is a bad team as the conference Champion of the best conference outright.

SUCK IT!!!

It's easier to win games when you don't have to play the really hard ones.
          τὸν ἥλιον ἀνατέλλοντα πλείονες ἢ δυόμενον προσκυνοῦσιν

Comment

Big 12 is the only P5 conference to never win a playoff game.

Comment

Dabrockster is hilarious when he is drunk.
              "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
              "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.

Comment

It's stupid that Ohio State, who lost by 31 points to Iowa, was even in the discussion over a one loss Alabama team. The Saban Alabama teams are one of the great dynasties in the history of college football, this team had one loss.

And we're debating whether a shitty Big 10 team with TWO losses that gives up 55 points in a 31 point loss to an unranked team should get in ahead of them?
                Part of it is based on academic grounds. Among major conferences, the Pac-10 is the best academically, largely because of Stanford, Cal and UCLA. “Colorado is on a par with Oregon,” he said. “Utah isn’t even in the picture.”

Comment

Alabama is about to start dominating Clemson. No Deshaun Watson this year.
                  Part of it is based on academic grounds. Among major conferences, the Pac-10 is the best academically, largely because of Stanford, Cal and UCLA. “Colorado is on a par with Oregon,” he said. “Utah isn’t even in the picture.”

Comment

It’s Hilarious how every year SEC dominates the Bowls and they are given credit as the best conference and then this year, it is shit like that.

Comment

• Could be an all-SEC final this year.

Comment

• Originally posted by dabrockster View Post
                        It’s Hilarious how every year SEC dominates the Bowls and they are given credit as the best conference and then this year, it is shit like that.

Like being in the playoffs? And winning playoff games?
                        τὸν ἥλιον ἀνατέλλοντα πλείονες ἢ δυόμενον προσκυνοῦσιν

Comment

• The Official 2017-18 Bowl Season Thread

I swear. If it is an all SEC title game I am going to literally go down to the liquor store to buy a bottle of JD and coke..

This day started out so good and now I will never hear the end of this shit from SEC wankers.

Mutha..

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                            Could be an all-SEC final this year.
                            Yep, and I won't watch it. Unless Clemson starts putting together something, this will be my last college game until September.

Comment

• Originally posted by Color Me Badd Fan View Post
                              It's stupid that Ohio State, who lost by 31 points to Iowa, was even in the discussion over a one loss Alabama team. The Saban Alabama teams are one of the great dynasties in the history of college football, this team had one loss.

And we're debating whether a shitty Big 10 team with TWO losses that gives up 55 points in a 31 point loss to an unranked team should get in ahead of them?

Losing to a 4-8 team should also eliminate you, I’d assume you stay logical I. Your arguments or only use logic against Ohio State?
                              Get confident, stupid
                              -landpoke

Comment

• Originally posted by dabrockster View Post

SUCK IT!!!

bro this really doesn’t mean what you think it does
                                Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

Working...
                                X