No announcement yet.

The Official 2017-18 Bowl Season Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Memphis about to win them the AAC championship and get themselves a NY6 game.

Comment

Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
      Memphis about to win them the AAC championship and get themselves a NY6 game.
      Spoke too soon. They missed a FG. Now UCF with 28 seconds to make it happen.

Comment

Clemson’s reward for being the best team in the country is having to play the next best team in the semifinal. Hard to justify seeding it differently, but I think UGA and OU are by far the weakest 2 teams in the CFP.

Comment

I love Boise State minimizing their risk of losing by going for it on fourth down.

Great stuff. When are announcers going to do the math and start calling out punting and FGs on fourth and short as the far riskier strategies? (If the risk you are talking about is risk of losing.)

Comment

LOL. If you missed the final minute of the Boyzee Oregon first half...

Comment

LOL. If you missed the final minute of the Boyzee Oregon first half...
              What happened? I walked upstairs when I was done warping presents with under 2 minutes left in the half.

Comment

Originally posted by SCcoug View Post
                What happened? I walked upstairs when I was done warping presents with under 2 minutes left in the half.
                Boyzee is driving in the red zone, have the wonderful idea of replicating their famous Statue of Liberty play, fumble the ball and Oregon returns it for a TD. Ensuing kickoff, Boyzee throws a bomb down to the 5 yard line and then next play throw a 100 yard pick six. Two defensive TDs in 30 seconds.

Comment

Boyzee is driving in the red zone, have the wonderful idea of replicating their famous Statue of Liberty play, fumble the ball and Oregon returns it for a TD. Ensuing kickoff, Boyzee throws a bomb down to the 5 yard line and then next play throw a 100 yard pick six. Two defensive TDs in 30 seconds.
                  LOL @ Boise for getting burned on one of their own trick plays.
                  "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                  "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                  "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Oregon knows they are still going to get their ass kicked.

Comment

Oregon defense is awful.
                      "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                      "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.

Comment

Boise is a bunch of insufferable pricks.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                          Oregon defense is awful.
                          Offense isn't very good either. Was fun to watch.
                          Though I read a bit torn. Hate to see truck driver u win a game.

Comment

Originally posted by USUC View Post
                            Boise is a bunch of insufferable pricks.
                            Insufferable winning pricks.

Comment

Originally posted by RC Vikings View Post
                              Haha. Congrats RC.

Comment

Originally posted by RC Vikings View Post
                                Ugh. Makes them even more insufferable. I hope that QB is a senior this year.

Comment

Working...
                                X