No announcement yet.

The Official 2017-18 Bowl Season Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

last drive and you’re auburn? just have the tackles hold the shit out of everybody they touch on every single play
    Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

If UCF wins this, they have more of an argument then Ohio St. To be in the CFP..

This year just shows it needs to be more than 4 teams.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Last edited by dabrockster; 01-01-2018, 01:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by dabrockster View Post
        If UCG wins this, they have more of an argument then Ohio St. To be in the CFP..

Hey...when the contract is up in 2024 they can look at that. But they wont.

The bigger you make it, the more it invalidates the regular season.

I would like to see them make it 8 teams. 6 conference champions and 2 at larges. One of the at larges cannot be part of the P5.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Tick View Post

I would like to see them make it 8 teams. 6 conference champions and 2 at larges. One of the at larges cannot be part of the P5.
          If you make it Conference Champions it brings validity back to regular season and conference games. So I like 8 team CFP

Comment

who wouldn’t love to see a 7-5 cincinnati in the cfp
            Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

AAC>SEC! I miss those days of CUF. #funmemories
              Get confident, stupid
              -landpoke

Comment

I don’t understand the invalidates the regular season argument. The college basketball season is awesome.
                Get confident, stupid
                -landpoke

Comment

Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
                  I don’t understand the invalidates the regular season argument. The college basketball season is awesome.
                  Agreed. Crazy talk.
                  "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                  "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                  "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Rose Bowl has been fun so far.

Comment

Originally posted by dabrockster View Post
                      If UCF wins this, they have more of an argument then Ohio St. To be in the CFP..

They should also have a rule that you can't get in if you get your ass kicked by an unranked team. Quit bitching about your shitty team that couldn't keep it within four touchdowns against Iowa.
                      Part of it is based on academic grounds. Among major conferences, the Pac-10 is the best academically, largely because of Stanford, Cal and UCLA. “Colorado is on a par with Oregon,” he said. “Utah isn’t even in the picture.”

Comment

Oklahoma gonna to Oklahoma y'all. Lol
                        Part of it is based on academic grounds. Among major conferences, the Pac-10 is the best academically, largely because of Stanford, Cal and UCLA. “Colorado is on a par with Oregon,” he said. “Utah isn’t even in the picture.”

Comment

Choke-lahoma!
                          "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                          "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                          "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Originally posted by Color Me Badd Fan View Post
                            They should also have a rule that you can't get in if you get your ass kicked by an unranked team. Quit bitching about your shitty team that couldn't keep it within four touchdowns against Iowa.
                            Fuck off CMB.. this “shitty” team would lay over 70 on your shitty team with their 2nd team..

Comment

This game is a jolly good time.

Dabrockster. You are very easily riled up, I notice.

Comment

Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
                                This game is a jolly good time.

Dabrockster. You are very easily riled up, I notice.
                                Eff you too LC!!

If it’s one thing I have learned from Urban. Take no shit and go into a rage in a nano second. Gracias Urban.

Oh, and CMB is a sucky Boy Band. NSYNC forever bitch!

Comment

Working...
                                X