Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official 2017-18 Bowl Season Thread

Pretty sure Nick Saban just said "f#ck me."
    Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

basically a no lose situation for the objective viewer right now. someone’s getting their heart ripped out!!
    Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Wow.

Too bad dabrockster is missing this.
    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Bonus football!!!
    "You interns are like swallows. You shit all over my patients for six weeks and then fly off."

"Don't be sorry, it's not your fault. It's my fault for overestimating your competence."

Time to camp HuskyFreeNorthwest's Avatar

Nick Saban learned a valuable lesson tonight. He’s the best college football coach of all time, but before tonight he never knew that kickers are assholes and should never be trusted.
    Get confident, stupid
    -landpoke

If Georgia ends up losing this, it will have been a rough 12 months for football fans in Georgia.
    Part of it is based on academic grounds. Among major conferences, the Pac-10 is the best academically, largely because of Stanford, Cal and UCLA. “Colorado is on a par with Oregon,” he said. “Utah isn’t even in the picture.”

Quote Originally Posted by Color Me Badd Fan View Post
    If Georgia ends up losing this, it will have been a rough 12 months for football fans in Georgia.
    20-7 becomes the new 28-3
    Get confident, stupid
    -landpoke

Quote Originally Posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
    Nick Saban learned a valuable lesson tonight. He’s the best college football coach of all time, but before tonight he never knew that kickers are assholes and should never be trusted.
    Maybe if he had a freshman kicker he could put in there...
    Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Lol Fromm is a dummy
    Part of it is based on academic grounds. Among major conferences, the Pac-10 is the best academically, largely because of Stanford, Cal and UCLA. “Colorado is on a par with Oregon,” he said. “Utah isn’t even in the picture.”

The nerd kicker is pretty good.

This game is nuts.
    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.

Wow, that was a kick.

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

That's probably the game.

Georgian Rambis bails them out.

Wow, incredible.

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Lol Fromm is a dummy
    LOL Tagovailoa is a dummy

Quote Originally Posted by LiveCoug View Post
    Yes

Wow!!!
    "You interns are like swallows. You shit all over my patients for six weeks and then fly off."

"Don't be sorry, it's not your fault. It's my fault for overestimating your competence."

Holy shit!!! Hahahha

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Quote Originally Posted by LiveCoug View Post
    LOL Tagovailoa is the GOAT

Yes
    Redemption

Yes
    What an idiot!

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

LOL! Georgia going to Georgia

Really really happy Helfrich didn’t want Tua!
    Get confident, stupid
    -landpoke

Holy crap. What a finish.

Next year Saban is going to try and win by playing only freshmen.

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Wow. That was fun.
    "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Unreal. What on earth were the DBs thinking on that play? I couldn’t tell if that was terrible Cover 2 or completely blown Cover 3
    Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

I'm sick of the damn SEC ruining the CFP.