No announcement yet.

The Official 2017-18 Bowl Season Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wonder if a combined Georgia/Bama team could beat the Browns.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• Originally posted by Moliere View Post
      I wonder if a combined Georgia/Bama team could beat the Browns.

lol

It couldn't even beat Ohio State.
      Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

• Originally posted by myboynoah View Post
        lol

It couldn't even beat Ohio State.
        While I agree with your statement, I will have to defer to the fact the two teams could not beat UCF. As UCF just beat Auburn who beat both Bama and Georgia.

Comment

• Originally posted by dabrockster View Post
          While I agree with your statement, I will have to defer to the fact the two teams could not beat UCF. As UCF just beat Auburn who beat both Bama and Georgia.
          And Ohio State got blown out by Iowa, which lost to 5-6 Purdue, which lost to Rutgers, which lost to Eastern Michigan, which lost to the Ohio Bobcats, which lost to the Akron Zips.
          "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
          "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
          "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
            And Ohio State got blown out by Iowa, which lost to 5-6 Purdue, which lost to Rutgers, which lost to Eastern Michigan, which lost to the Ohio Bobcats, which lost to the Akron Zips.
            Not that same. UCF beat ONE team who beat both Georgia and Bama.

None of this “which lost too”.. shit..

Comment

Not that same. UCF beat ONE team who beat both Georgia and Bama.

None of this “which lost too”.. shit..

What's the difference? Aren't we playing the transitive game?
              "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
              "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.

Comment

What's the difference? Aren't we playing the transitive game?
                Major difference in your transitive game vs. mine..

A Beat B

B Beat C & D

Not:

A lost to B

B Lost to C

C Lost to D

D Lost to E

And so on.

You Transitive Game is not true to the relations at all..

Comment

Major difference in your transitive game vs. mine..

A Beat B

B Beat C & D

Not:

A lost to B

B Lost to C

C Lost to D

D Lost to E

And so on.

You Transitive Game is not true to the relations at all..
                  Knock it off. It is the same thing.

Do you honestly think UCF should have gotten in over Alabama based on this logic? Or Georgia? Seriously?

Comment

• I didn't think UCF deserved to be in the playoff at the time, but now looking back, you have to say they should have. How could you not? They're undefeated and beat a team that has wins over both the teams in the national championship. Imagine if that was BYU how pissed we'd be.

Comment

Knock it off. It is the same thing.

Do you honestly think UCF should have gotten in over Alabama based on this logic? Or Georgia? Seriously?
                      No!! (Says the stubborn dabrockster).. I will not concede to your logic!

UCF: Hind sight is 20/20. Now, back during Selection day, I would not have, but their win is a statement to the CFP committee that they did deserve it and this idea of 1-loss teams was better than a 2-Loss team was horseshit when you had an undefeated team not even in consideration.

Comment

• Originally posted by jay santos View Post
                        I didn't think UCF deserved to be in the playoff at the time, but now looking back, you have to say they should have. How could you not? They're undefeated and beat a team that has wins over both the teams in the national championship. Imagine if that was BYU how pissed we'd be.
                        Agreed. Drop Oklahoma and add UCF.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

• Why is no one saying that Auburn should have been in? It beat both the teams in the championship game.

Comment

• Originally posted by myboynoah View Post
                            Why is no one saying that Auburn should have been in? It beat both the teams in the championship game.
                            Whoops.

Comment

What the hell happened last night..

Why does my head effing hurt so much!!

What the Eff was in that eggnog!!!

The only thing that is clear for me from that haze of a shitfest last night, is that there is no way in hell I am going to watch that SEC loving Final game.. the rest of their conference was shit but since those to fuckwads got in, Those dipshits from the SEC still think their cornhole don’t stink..

What a nightmare..

now that’s a post
                              Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• I hate that Alabama made the CFP without winning their conference but nobody was beating that team last night.

Comment

Working...
                                X