The Official 2017-18 Bowl Season Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jarid in Cedar View Post
    Isn't that the equivalent of being the shortest midget?
    Speaking of midgets, your fight song is basically the theme song to the Mickey Mouse Club.
    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by All-American View Post
      Now take back that nasty thing you said about our fight song or you can leave.
      I'd love to, but I'm busy vanquishing my foes.

Also, who do I talk to about this misleading "counselor in training" designation? I'll have you know I completed all my coursework years ago! Granted, it's been awhile since I made a lanyard or mixed up a batch of gorp, but I still know every verse to They Built the Ship Titanic.

Comment

• It's been so long, I don't even remember who Babs used to quarrel with. Was it Wuap?
        Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

"Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

Comment

• Originally posted by Green Monstah View Post
          It's been so long, I don't even remember who Babs used to quarrel with. Was it Wuap?
          Everyone!
          "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
          "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
          "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• man, i'd forgotten how much I love Babs.
            I'm like LeBron James.
            -mpfunk

Comment

• Originally posted by smokymountainrain View Post
              man, i'd forgotten how much I love Babs.
              Alright, knock it off everyone, or wuap is going to get pissed.
              Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Is Kendrick Lamar not able to bend the pointer finger on his right hand?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• You SEC haters are missing a heck of a defensive game. Wow.

Comment

• Hurts benched in the second half. Freshman QB throws a TD pass on his second drive.
                    "You interns are like swallows. You shit all over my patients for six weeks and then fly off."

"Don't be sorry, it's not your fault. It's my fault for overestimating your competence."

Comment

• This game is getting fun.

Comment

• Originally posted by hostile View Post
                        Hurts benched in the second half. Freshman QB throws a TD pass on his second drive.
                        And Georgia marches back down the field. Look at all that defense!
                        Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Can't wait to hear all the Alabama fans bitch about Hardman stepping out of bounds.

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• The Big Ten refs doing this game should replace Ed Hochuli's crew. They took about 30 seconds to review that long TD
                            Part of it is based on academic grounds. Among major conferences, the Pac-10 is the best academically, largely because of Stanford, Cal and UCLA. “Colorado is on a par with Oregon,” he said. “Utah isn’t even in the picture.”

Comment

• bama getting every benefit of the doubt
                              Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• Georgia needs to fire its get back coach.
                                Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

"Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

Comment

Working...
                                X